Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi bongers.

All set for Xmas?

Ack, I shop at target at least once a week..:(

Welcome back wh.

Duck. It was 66 during the night last night. 33 tonight. It was so bizarre sitting out on the deck last night in temps the same as late summer. But yea, not gonna go sit out there tonight. :p

Biu everyone.

Target has a big notice at the top of their web page. I need something for Christmas that I can only find at Target. I was going to put it on a card and pick it up when I went down to town on Tues as I drive right by. Well, now I am going to have a friend go to the store and just buy it for me. LOL--I have little enough money as it is. I sure don't want to be paying for someone's train trip in Norway.

Hope everyone is staying warm (those of you who have 70* please just don't tell those of us that are freezing). BIU as often as needed and have a great weekend.

Good Morning BHC,

18* and cloudy. I want some snow, at least 4", I wanna' try out my new snowblower...:eek:

That Target mess is something else. I know a woman who works in their computer security section, and Corporate is going nuts. Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, target and 3M do alot around the state especially the Twin Cities.

Too those of you with 70* weather....enjoy it, but know this.....:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: ..........................;) J/K.
Gimme snow, snow, snow............(but keep the wind).

BIU BHC.................:bong: :bong: :bong:

Is it safe now to shop at Target? I shopped there yesterday. Course I dont have much for them to take from that account. Bastages

howdy bongers! we're in Washington state, drove thru a lot of crummy weather to get here. YAHOO! payed 3x the normal rate! headin back to TEXAS in the am! Ya'll have a great Christmas.

Happy for you Fa$t... glad your going to be home for christmas.

We had a horrible thing happen last night. My girlfriend and neighbor lost her house to fire. She is ok and so are all three of the people but she lost everything. I called some folks an money should be here soon for them to buy some clothes. It started at 11:00 the firemen left at 4:00 She is right across the street and it was a huge blaze.
The people of our little town are rallying round already. The 8 year old lost all his legos...

Thats just Awful Rose...If you Dont mind can you set up a safe address ..I know this is tougher on kids to loose this close to Christmas...I would like to send the child some Legos...

:bong:

4U, i love that. He has all the legos now...This town has come forward. He has lots and lots of legos... You are the sweetest man to offer that. Thank you so much. I made some calls yesterday and got over $1500.00 donated to them. We find out about the insurance today... God i hope it is enough. It is horrible to see that across the street.

LOL 4u you don't need a safe address to send legos.. I do so love that you offered that. Thank you.

You and your neighbors are just wonderful humans Rose. I too would've donated, but it seems you guys have it extremely under control, and that's fantastic! :)

Rose....I ment for others that my be able to help....IMO...Christmas is about kids..

:bong:

yes, really now, for me, it's just ALL about kids. Love seeing them ripping open the presents and whatnot....

Don't care much bout presents for the adults...

well that is so sweet of you.. Someone asked for presents for the 8 year old on face book and they are swamped like with 50 gifts that he will have to donate to other needy kids I think. This community will help when they know..Thank you so much...In my living room right now is a new back pack, new shoes, new coat, new blankets... so they will be taken care of. I pray her insurance was good. You guys are awesome to think of it.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to RoseBud or 4U again.

You're both good people in my book.

Christmas is about kids.

Latest posts

Back