advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagametHB

Reaction score
I have a small grow, currently with 2 mothers who are 6 mos old, and a handful of clones. I started the mothers in soil and moved them to DWC buckets. They were pissed but they seem to have recovered - its been 3 months in DWC. Now I am getting mold on the lower branches. I have been trying to balance the water right to work out some "white" leaf tips (sorry no pics yet) but the top growth is very green and healthy looking. today one of the mothers is very weak and can't hold up a few of her branches and thats when I noticed a fairly significant mold growing on both plants on the lower leaves. They live in 24hr light under CFL's and regular dose big grow nutes. Any ideas on how to treat the mold and how to keep it from coming back?

yeah pics would help..I had mold on my outdoor Ladie..I was just picking it off as I found it..Smokeing some of her Now..What are the enviorments like..heat...Humidity..

alright alright. My camera was stolen but I'll figure something out!

Latest posts

Back