Marijuana Book Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
Hey all ...placing an order on half.com tonight or tomorrow, the wife wants some books. Figured I should treat myself as well.

I heard 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes' by Jack Herer is great. Any other recommendations would be great...thanks!

You can read Jack Herer's(RIP) book at his site hXXp://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

If you are into growing books I love Marijuana Botany by Clarke and Marijuana Garden Saver by J C Stich and Ed Rosenthal.

Jmo

Thanks Hammy....The Marijuana Garden Save is only $8:)

burner said:
Thanks Hammy....The Marijuana Garden Save is only $8:)

Hick has a link to a site where you can read the other one by Clark....it is on the dry side but easily the best book I hve ever read on MJ. It really helped me understand quite a few things about the life cycle of the cannabis plant.

"Gardening Indoors" by Jorge Cervantes (George Van Patten). hands down my fave book. used it like a bible for my first grow in early 1980's and yielded about 3.25 oz per plant, never looked back.

Thanks for all the input gents, probably going to place an order tonight

Just remember that a book is just one person's opinion. I do not believe that Cervantes, Rosenthal, etc, etc, has any more knowledge than many of the experienced growers here.

Clarke's book is a botany book.

Here's clark's MJ botany book on line as well as a few other books that are free to read hXXp://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/botany.html and here is greenmans list of books hXXp://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/

the cannabis grow bible,,,,,,, by greg green

Latest posts

Back