Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both look good keef. Kraven i didn't know night shade was that old but that mazar is older then that because it is one i saw back in the 90's when i first started using a computer. Nothing like a strain that has been carried for many years. I'm really getting interested in the old landrace's, they getting hard to find on a lot of them.

Giggy -- Mazar -I-Shariff is the plant that has been used for centuries to make "Milk of Mazar " -- That be Lebanese Blond Hash to us !-- This one I think got a Skunk #1 dad !-- Don't matter to me !- Bet she still shake just fine !

Yo ho...back in the beautiful P.N.W...to many people back East for me..had a great visit with dad poor ol guy just wants it to be over....left him with family and hospice....Hope that every one is staying high:48:

You know If I really want it I will find a way. I got so much stuff to grow now. Got to get back to the grass mowing before it hit 95 today. Think I going to pop some ISP AITR F5 Beans and see what I get.

Welcome home Cane !--Get comfortable we got weed to burn !-- U behind !

Yep !- Hippy U want Nightshade ? -- I bet U can get it !

Hippy someone needs to get out among the mosquitos that carry Zika and West Nile Virus and mow my shaggy yard !-- Not it !

Good morning peeps.

Gardened all day yesterday, hard to walk this morning.. lol Got her done though.

Umbra, I smoked some Valentine last night and that stuff is amazing for pain. I was shocked. I think and hope to make seeds of that and share.. I couldn't believe it. I have 4 yet unsexed...
Do you guys think i could just clone the boy, bring the clone inside and breed them later? And clone the girl of course. I think that may work. They are pretty plants. I also had the idea of hitting the new medical clones I got with valentine pollen, I need to clone the clones first. I think this cbd is a good way for me to go.

DD, are you home? I hope you are sleeping in.

Bud goes back to the doc tomorrow, it feels like it has been a month, not a week, especially for him.
This stuff isn't going to smoke itself...lets do this.

Rose, I knew those valentine seeds were special...that's why I sent them to you, lol. Well that why I send you seeds to begin with. To me it is like selecting a male and a female for breeding, certain beans and certain people just go together.
Happy Father's Day...

Yo ho...back in the beautiful P.N.W...to many people back East for me..had a great visit with dad poor ol guy just wants it to be over....left him with family and hospice....Hope that every one is staying high:48:

Glad you made it home safe.

Had to take a Break. Was Mowing some yard that has not been touched in 3 weeks. Looked down after the mower quit running. I got Copperhead pieces all in my mower. Think I will mow up there more often.Welcome back mrcane. Keef sometime when it is cooler you can send a cut.

I don't do snakes !-- I see one I don't ask questions like-- Are U a good snake ?-- Grab something --kill it --No thought required !-- I have myself shove a lawnmower up on top a copper head and then did the chicken dance !

Snake don't even have to bite me to hurt me !-- Get me in a tight place and yell snake !-- I hurt myself !

I don't mind snakes. The Good one's at least. Gonna go get higher and clean the mower. No chicken dance here. But I got a mental picture of you Keef.

Hippy -- That image probably right on !-- I'm kill him first !-U can't let the threat live !--It might come back and bite U when U least expect it !-- but -The chicken dance gonna happen !-- Can't Hep it ! -- I was tormented with snakes when I was young !

D.D. about an hour out !-- She got her own version of the chicken dance !-- Called the cockroach dance !-- She will climb U like a tree !-- I know !-- She will chase a roach down and use a whole can of raid or until he go belly up and quit kicking !--Fighting and all the time doing that cockroach thing !- It's a sight to behold but U get too close she can hurt U too !

Hiand appy, I just read in the local paper yesterday a guy killed a 53 inch rattler. 4 rattles button

Someone say snake...i'm outa here hate them suckers......almost out of Nurses Larry ...smoking on some GDP X BR....:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back