4/20 and I have a seed in dirt. (Black Dreams)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankColas

MMJGrower,Supporter,user.
Reaction score
Yes I planted my first seed in months. What a perfect day to do it. I have been vaping the CBD. But that just isn't the real thing.

Black dreams is a 50/50 hybrid. Perfect for a nice day.

The seed I'm growing will be the mother plant. My 2 plants I will be growing are going to be clones. Going this way to keep things rolling. Never could time getting a clone from the growing plant to make the next one. With this one I'm going to learn much more. Daily documentation on paper. Won't put all that here. Going for a 1 day a week update on here.

Yes I have grown before. I would like to invite any tips people can offer me. I always want to do things better. I use CFL's. Rather not change that. I know. My nutes are organic to chemical. I don't use stuff made for the mj plant. Those might be mistakes. I'm on a budget. So I like to do it that way. I know I can get more if I changed those things.

Where I really goofed last grow. I never flushed. I harvested to soon. I thought it was dry enough for the jars. Was wrong. Got white mold. Still smoked it. That cough really sucked. These things are going to be corrected. I use 24 hr light. Before I go to 12/12. I go with th notion that more light right now is good.

The weekly review will include pictures, temps and humidity. Light count. Right now I'm starting with 4 CFL's. What of my common ferts I used as well.

I'm growing for my health. Got big troubles. Pain is only the start.

Going to start by reading a lot in this forum. Love the friendly people here. Love to be growing again. Growing is addictive for me. Well I'll put a you now here.

Love you guys. More to come.:icon_smile::icon_smile:

Dankity dank dank dank. First thing was you didn't blow it by not flushing, you don't have to flush organics. I don't use bottled nutes either, i get by with good soil and worm and bat **** and EM1... The thing you are going to have to change up if you want a good harvest is the cfl's.. maybe start thinking about what kind of lights are best and cheaper to run. HO T5's are under a hundred dollars for a four foot and they are great to veg under. No stretch. more nodes. Then to flower, some have good luck with buying the flowering bulbs for the T5's or High pressure sodium, or maybe LED....They are more expensive. The hemp goddess would like to know your budget for the grow and she will help you from there, i bet.:vap-Bong_smoker::~)

Glad your here Dank and are in the mood to learn. It is the best hobby and medicine maker around. Mojo for your grow.

Latest posts

Back