Marijuana Prices/Weights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Hick. Ya, they go by a oz being 28.5g, hence the 456 lb.
But ya, street wise, it's 28g per zip, 448 lb.

Thanks for the ammo tho bro, u know I am going to put it too them on the TRUE weight, just to be as difficult as them.

back in the day we could get a 4 finger bag for 10 bucks

Our Pricing Structure:

(Top Shelf Elite Strains ONLY!!!)
(We do not waste our time if it has NO medicinal applications)

8th = Don't ask. We usually only provide larger qty. We also do not sell in smaller qty, believe it or not, for security reasons.

1/4 = Usually around $80.00 or lower.

1/2 = Between 100 to 125 at the MOST.

Full 28.5 to 29g = From 200 to 260. NEVER HIGHER THAN 300. Then you are in the greed index.

2 oz = From 400 to 550.

4 oz = 800 to 1100 (this GREATLY depends on the strain, yield and applications)

1/2 Lbs = Anywhere from 1500 to 2000 (also case specific, maybe lower even)

Full Lbs = We do not sell full pounds, unless we decide to do the NorCal thing...and go to Harborside.

Our prices are set to BEAT market prices by quite a bit less.
They are also set to beat STREET prices as well.

Every time I pick up that Awful High Times publication, I am apalled at the average prices on strains they somehow compile.

$400 to $500 an oz?

NOW who's greedy?

my areas prices typically. although what i pay for the weed i smoke
isnt what all of my friends and people around me pay for theirs.. :p
Starting at smallest quantity possible imo
1gram. 10 bones.
2 grams. 15 bones.
3 grams. 20 bones. (commonly refered to as 3 for 20)
3.5 for 25 (half quarter)
5 for 30 bucks
6 for 40
7 for 45 sometimes 40 (quarter ounce)
10 grams for 60.
after that it goes
ounce. 160 standard price. i pay about 210 for mine
a quarter pound (4 ounces) is usually about 500$
a pound... roughly 1800. give or take
all really depends on the weed. i like the expensive stuff

i usually go for 2 ounces at a time
2 different kinds i can choose from
unfortunately at this point i cant keep myself
stoned off my own trees :rolleyes:

Bleek187 said:
Nick = about 1.75g = 1/16 of an Ounce (usualy this is when someone just wants 1 blunt. Its not usualy weighd out just eyeballd).........Dime = 1/8 Ounce = 3.5g.......... Quarter = 1/4 Ounce = 7g (commonly calld a dub)..........Half Ounce = Half an Ounce = 14g......... Ounce = 28g.......... Quarter Pound = 4 Ounces ( Often calld a QP or cutie pie).......... Half Pound = 8 Ounces........... Pound = 16 Ounces

The baggies most widely used are the sandwitch bags bought at food lion or wherever.. those bags weigh 1 gram each... so if you buy a quarter sack... it should weigh 7g of weed + 1g for the bag... 8g

donno why im posting this... i just seen where it said "Last edited 10-24-05" but i typed all this crap so im gonna post it lol k bye

yo where i'm from, nobody sells nicks,.....dime/blunt=1g.....a dub=1.5g.......a small bag=2.1g=$30......reg. bag=2.8g=$40.....big bag=3.5g=$50 & if the dealer wants to tax he can go up $10-$15 on each bag......nobody really sells 1/4s or halves......1oz from a grower is anywhere between $250 & 300......& from a dealer is anywhere between $320-400
a pound cost $4000-$5000

lol....wondered how prices stacked up to the days gone by.....

where I am there is 'mids' ($5 gram) and 'loud' ($20 gram) but if you know people you can get a decent price break. If I buy this is what I pay

MIDS

7g - $20
1oz - $60
2oz - $130
QP - $250
HP - $400

LOUD
3.5g - $50
14g - $180
1oz - $350 - 400
^^reason I am growing :D I dont sell, its so I dont have to buy, an expense paid for :aok: and the experience of bringing something to life, and ultimately ending that life too...

28g per oz
16oz per pound
=448g per pound

exoctics price depending on who you know....

1/8oz = 50-60
1/4oz = 100-120
oz = 300-500
qp = 1000-1200
1/2oz = 2000-2400
1p = 4000-6000

again all prices are around here....where? ill never tell...
and also all prices are depending on who you know....
U get a oz for 300 from me and turn around and sell it for 500 all day long around here.. peace

Out here where I live in northwest indiana.not a single soule sells dimes and nicks anymore but a nick is 5 bucks and thts .75 grams a dime is 1.75 gram 8th is 3.5 grams a quarter is 7 grams a half a zip is 14 grams a full zip is 28 grams.... And for price's its a nick is 5 a dime is 10 an 8th is 20 a quarter is 40 a half zip is 60 and a full zip is 100 thats reggies not mids kush or dank I been slanging weed for 15 years so u guys dont kno the true weight or the prices

JuggaloJay69 said:
I been slanging weed for 15 years so u guys dont kno the true weight or the prices

Okay so we will just take your word as gospel then...I love one post know it alls.

Glad you came here to teach us all whats up.

You one of those dudes that just says "its Kush" and charge an extra 15 bucks an 1/8th?

JuggaloJay69 said:
Out here where I live in northwest indiana.not a single soule sells dimes and nicks anymore but a nick is 5 bucks and thts .75 grams a dime is 1.75 gram 8th is 3.5 grams a quarter is 7 grams a half a zip is 14 grams a full zip is 28 grams.... And for price's its a nick is 5 a dime is 10 an 8th is 20 a quarter is 40 a half zip is 60 and a full zip is 100 thats reggies not mids kush or dank I been slanging weed for 15 years so u guys dont kno the true weight or the prices

JuggaloJay69 said:

By the way...you say slangin weed like we shld be impressed or you shld be proud. Most of us are here growing our own because we were tired of dealing with asshats like you to begin with. We grow our own and you can go slang your crap elsewhere.

JuggaloJay69 said:

if you think you're in the game, then you've already lost. Grow your own people and stay away from nimrods like this. just your handle makes me wince...

Ok so obviously u guys really dont kno much about weed I do grow my own I have my whole basement full of it I also dont give a **** what you guys say cuz im the one makeing money and I only sell reggie not kush or dro or mids only reggies cuz when I sell it I make so much money I learned everything about weed from a person who has veen ******* around with it since before you guys were even a nutsatin in ur daddys underwear so before u guys start running your mouths and acting like a hardass over the ******* internet do some more research cuz obviously u people r ******* dumb as hell and get riped off come on 20 bucks for a gram and & half of reggies I laugh hahaha so piece out u dumbs **** :icon_smile: s

Latest posts

Back