Hello MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedSuperhero

Reaction score
Hello MP, StonedSuperhero here. I'm looking forward to learning from the members here as well as sharing my experiences with others. I've been looking through forums trying to find a good home, when my brother who used to post here, told me that this is a community of people that aren't out to just troll other peoples threads like some of the other forums. I look forward to interacting with everyone on MP, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.

Happy growing,
StonedSuperhero

Welcome to MP! We are glad you are here. We could use a stoned superhero!

Do you grow now?

Welcome to the party here on MP. If you`re an old fart (like me 67), we got a place. If you`re not check us out anyway. We be in "Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club"

Welcome to MP, there are a bunch of good peeps here to help you reach your goals, good luck and happy growing bro.

Welcome to MP! We are glad you are here. We could use a stoned superhero!

Do you grow now?

I do. I'm currently finishing up an organic soil grow of Satori before I switch back to hydroponics. (Never been the best in soil) I'll be starting with a few dwc buckets, then doing a version of nft along with it. Previously, I've done the cap flood and drain system.

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody. :aok:

CAP w/ coco is the way to go imho. Yes and welcome to MP were glad your here.

Welcome to MP. May your time here take you to new Highs!

Welcome. Oh and we loves Satori Here on MP.

Latest posts

Back