growing shrooms..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chong420

Reaction score
anyone try growing shrooms? my buddy sent me a link to this site where i believe he bought his shroom grower kit..

http://mycodome.com/

thought it might be cool to grow some shrooms..might as well, i gotta plant growing..see what else i could grow right? plus trippin on shrooms is sooo damn fun! just wanted to see if anyone else has done it and if it's worth it..

I did it once but got molded. If you want to learn head over to the shroomery.com its a forum for mycology. ;)

Way over-priced.

You can make your entire setup for about $60.

You can ask in our forums, or go to Shroomery. :)

Do a search on Shroomery for: "TiTs, PmPs, PF Tek", all that stuff. Or, just read the FAQs.

Since you're asking a question on a fruiting chamber, I guess you pretty much know how to grow them already. :)

i wanna trip out on some shrooms!!

niiiice..thanks for the info guys...this summer is gonna be awesome!..and very colorful..lol (in da gadda of eda..softly plays in the background)..

I grow shrooms. I use a grain based Mycobag. Much easier than using agar.

it was soooo hard to do took forever ,contamination sucks . I think I got 10 shrooms out of millions of spores and by the time they popped up I was pregnant and couldnt try them, yep

Latest posts

Back