Long Time Smoker, First time poster, and part time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lax4wm

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the forum and would just like to introduce myself so I don't get ***'d when I post in other threads. Most of you seem to be extremely knowledgeable and all of you seem really nice so i'm glad to be a member here.

***Growing Experience...its lengthy and unimportant but for those who are curious might enjoy it, if not then skip it!***

6 months ago I had a grow very very primitive a friend asked me to finish his 4 plants in 1 giant pot since he only had CFL and I had a 250Watt HPS. These plants had been born straight into flowering, and were never larger than 12 inches tall, although I did do what I could in terms of LST we only got about 5 grams per plant dry. Right now I am attempting my first Hydroponic grow. I have 2 5 Gallon Single Plant DWC Setups, each right now are not in full capacity because i have no grown plants yet, although there are 2 guys I germ'd in rockwool whom i may have killed due to a newbie error of just too much messing with, either way they are sitting there and i'll keep them moist under 18/6 untill I am sure they are dead. At my partners house...not sexually just split costs of seeds has 1 sex unknown thc bomb whom we will be taking cuttings from to determine sex as soon as it is a little larger, its about 5 inches tall right now with no more than 8 stems off the main stalk. There is a lot of pressure on that guy or one of my rockwools to be female because if not it looks like we are going to have to depend on our bagseed which came from a mids bag....(i don't know if that effects the quality of the harvest or not). Probably another week or so untill I can take a clone, I will start a grow journal as soon as I get some pictures. This will be shortly if my rockwool guy survives and possibly lengthy if it does not and I have to wait for clones.

I currently go to school in Virginia...I don't know how comfortable I am saying much else, but if anyone else is and wants to see how local they are please PM me and we can talk.

Thanks for reading, I apologize for the lengthy and run on sentences about my grow background but I just wanted to get it all out there.

Bye.

Welcome.

My advice is to be extremely careful meeting people online. Do you really need new friends that bad?

Welcome Lax,
enjoy your stay at Marijuana Inn, breakfast is at 8am, and the maids will refill your nugg jar every morning.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
enjoy your stay at Marijuana Inn, breakfast is at 8am, and the maids will refill your nugg jar every morning.

Now wouldn't that be nice;)

Latest posts

Back