Newby to site and have a *dumb* question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tippitoes

cancersurvivor
Reaction score
OK, hi everyone. Just stumbled across this site while searching for 'special' recipes. Thank god I did. I live in a SMALL town in ARK where the population is just barely in the three digits. ... really. I'm sure there may be someone here who blazes up, but they ain't gonna tell a 44-year old one-breasted cancer survivor who has lived here less than a year. (god help me.) What I need to know is, I'm planning on growing my own smoke outta pure necessity and then making my own hash. I have been a daily smoker since I was 15 and have smoked my weight in weed several times over but my question is.........wait for it....... what do I actually DO with hash? Sprinkle it on a fattie? What's the point? I TOLD you it was a dumb question ;D :confused:

crumble it in a pipe, stick a chunk on a pin light it an hoot it, hot knifes, take a little bit an put it on a smokes heater then stick it in a bottle, eat it, lots n lots of ways

I always sprinkled about .5 g's onto a bowl pack or two, I used sour disiel keef, and let me tell you, that seemed to work just fine. or, im sure if you have a one hitter, you could pack it with that and hit it, as long as you have enough

anyone ever tried a li'l chunk in your hot coffee in the morning?? :stoned:
... I like mine with a bit o' cream 'n sugar.

Latest posts

Back