GHS A.M.S.,The Church & Lemon Skunk grow -This one will be HOT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me again,
I forgot to mention that I am just about out of smoke so I will have to take a preliminary sample later this week. A little early, but I'm not complaining! I tried to time it just right but ended up off by a week or two.

In case anyones interested heres a pic of the next batch. 3 weeks from seed to pic. They'll be transplanted and put into the other area as soon as this grow finishes.
1 white widow 1 purple lady 2 church 2 ams and 3 lemon skunk (1 is a experimental clone taken from LS3-I think) It was suppossed to be an 8 plant grow but the clone survived some how or another, so I'll work around it. I will eventually reduce to 6 in future grows-maybe.

Amaethon

Ps- the next viewer is number 420! Congratulations you should celebrate!

P1010570.JPG

Amaethon said:
Me again,
I forgot to mention that I am just about out of smoke so I will have to take a preliminary sample later this week. A little early, but I'm not complaining! I tried to time it just right but ended up off by a week or two.

In case anyones interested heres a pic of the next batch. 3 weeks from seed to pic. They'll be transplanted and put into the other area as soon as this grow finishes.
1 white widow 1 purple lady 2 church 2 ams and 3 lemon skunk (1 is a experimental clone taken from LS3-I think) It was suppossed to be an 8 plant grow but the clone survived some how or another, so I'll work around it. I will eventually reduce to 6 in future grows-maybe.

Amaethon

Ps- the next viewer is number 420! Congratulations you should celebrate!

woo-hoo! I'll celebrate with a wake-n-bake;) Nice lookin grow man, I've got some GHS Lemon Skunk beans I havent dropped yet so I'm excited to see yours grow.:watchplant:

Its not 420 but what the heck,woooooo hooooo!! Nice looking plants for the next grow. I think I'll watch. This journal turned out pretty nice. Enjoy the fruits. Peace.

Hey man, thanks for the update looking nice as usual! Hoping to see those buds team up real soon to form a single cola I bet. Any guesses for your xield? Great job!

Thanks,yeah the buds are starting to merge together quite nicely now. The lower ones are really starting to bulk up nicely. As far as yeild-well judging from past grows I seem to avg about an 1/2oz per plant foot. A 2 footer usually gets me @ a z and a 3 ftr about 1 1/2. I know its not in any way a scientific way to estimate but under my conditions its a pretty good guess,
I think I have about 25 total plant feet so about 12 ounces give or take an ounce or two either way. Thats totally dried, trimmed and smoke ready. I go into the grow shooting for an ounce per plant, anything else is a bonus. So if I get 9 I will be happy.

Amaethon

Latest posts

Back