Micro dank pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
My buddy brought over one of those usb microscopes...I gotta get one. Cool pics.

The pics are Raz Kush and Skywalker OG, Raz has a hint of purp.

raz 1.jpg

raz 2.jpg

raz 3.jpg

Sky 1.jpg

sky 2.jpg

sky 3.jpg

very impressive norcal. awesome indoor i got some nice outdoor purp romulan

DSCF5311.JPG

Damn NCH.....looks like it is covered in snow.:hubba: What is the make up of the Skywalker OG? Those look Dank as helll....

Nice buds:icon_smile:

There beautiful like there covered with powdered sugar :) bet they tast awesome :icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
Damn NCH.....looks like it is covered in snow.:hubba: What is the make up of the Skywalker OG? Those look Dank as helll....

I know it is from the Chem Fam, but not sure of what else. Crazy dank for sure, super OG taste.
I ran the Sky and Sour D at the same time and damn, it is pretty hard to tell apart, besides the smell. I have been really lovin' growing sativa's.

very cool pics of what we want to see -- excellent N. Cal -- well frackin done :)

A skywalker og just landed in my lap. What can you tell me about it? Is it an up high or laid back? Do they get huge? Talk to me NCH please.

Hi Rosebud! Thanks for looking!

The Sky OG is straight Sativa. She will stretch big. Topping and training is a must. They get huge, but with vertical growth, so you will have to train her if you want her to bush out.

The high is narcotic....sleepytime high.

NorCalHal said:
Hi Rosebud! Thanks for looking!

The Sky OG is straight Sativa. She will stretch big. Topping and training is a must. They get huge, but with vertical growth, so you will have to train her if you want her to bush out.

The high is narcotic....sleepytime high.

Wow...a Sat with a narcotic high....sounds awesome.

That is amazing, a sativa that is sleepytime. I am so glad i asked you NCH. The stem is small and the growth is leggy, and it is in coco? I have never seen coco before so it will be interesting to transplant. I will top it and lst it. thank you.

sup man. i'm growing some chem d crossed to purple wreck/bluemoonshine. first run. hope thier all tricked out like yours. any change with the dispensary scene there, or still watching? have'nt talked with puff in quite awhile. hope he's doing well now...peace...

:shocked: Those look very good NorCal.
Gotta love a good sleepy high every now and then:D

Reminds me of christmas time:icon_smile:

Props Hal, you never cease to amaze. Just came back on MP after more than a year break, and the first thing i did was check out what you've got going. Theres nothing I like better than seeing a supreme growroom churning out the frostiest nugs.

Latest posts

Back