veging indoors flowering outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratman

Reaction score
due to the fact my maid put my 1000 watt mh ballast outside and it now doesn;t work i am flowering outdoors. i let my plants get about a foot and a half tall, indoors under a t51, then cut four clones off each plant and set em out side to flower. i live in colombia so we have 12 12 light year round and the sun is pretty intense this close to the equator.

i am hoping to have my ballast repaired soon. will it cause me problems going from sunlight to artificial light, thx rm

.."from artificial to natural" ....you mean.??
There is some 'shock' involved in bringing them from 'relatively' weak intensity of artificial lights out into the natural intensity of the sunshine.
They shoud be gradually 'hardened off' to the outdoor conditions.
Setting them out for an hour or so to begin with, and slowly increasing the time every few days as they become adjusted. I've fond mottled shade, under a tree often allows me to aclimate them faster, easier than direct sunlight.

i set them out side about a week ago and they seem to be doing fine...

i was planning on bringing them back inside after i get my ballast fixed to put them under MH lights to let them finish flowering indoors

you should be fine..why flower inside when ya can do so outside...I also like to move plants from inside to the great outdoors..Like Hick I like the shade to aclimate them..mojo for you my friend

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back