My friend wants to know...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
Seriously, my friend is doing his 1st grow-hydro-and he's got 2 or 3 weeks left. Some of his leaves are looking weird, like having only 3 fingers or less, or just a single leaf drooping. He has very little vegetation, mostly buds and a few fan leaves. I grow dirt and don't do PPM and that stuff so I am absolutely NO help to him.

I know this isn't nearly enough info to help diagnose the issue but it's all I have. I'm open to any ideas to tell him to try. Thanks.

AG

View attachment friends at 6 wks.jpg

Looks like high ppm. Pull some solution out and add str8 ph'd h20.

What's his watering schedule/medium? Could be flooding/watering to long with the high ppm solution.

First of all, nothing to do with the leaf thing, but it looks like he has far more than 2-3 weeks left. That looks more like he is into flowering 3 weeks rather than having that much time left. What strain is this and how long has it been flowering? It has a sativa look to it. If this was from seed, was it sexually mature when put into 12/12?

We do need more info. Can you tell us more about his grow? Size space, lights, temps, type of hydro, nutrients, pH, ppms, etc. etc. There could be multiple issues here.

I am thinking that this plant is revegging. This would also help account for the underdeveloped buds. But without more info, we are just throwing wild guesses out there....which really are no help at all....

this to me looks like a plant in early flowering overfed with nitrogen and possible ph problems

I was going to guess reveg myself yesterday. Was not sure though. It is pretty obvious he is feeding a little aggressively but I am thinking more like something is causing it to reveg. Especially if this plant is supposed to be almost done...which it is not. jmo

this to me looks like a plant in early flowering overfed with nitrogen and possible ph problems

What do you think is causing the single blade leaves? I don't think I have ever seen this happen except with a reveg?

What do you think is causing the single blade leaves? I don't think I have ever seen this happen except with a reveg?

right, could be that the high N triggered the reveg but these clawed leaves with dark green signal a low ph high N imo

Genetics I bet is a lot of it. I bet I have had 30+ strains do exactly that and from seed.

OG Graze comes to mind right off.

I never pay it any attention unless the main sun leaves are doing it on testers.

I also agree with others, this plants are no where near done. 4 to 5 weeks minimum...

Latest posts

Back