Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hossthehermit

Fogbound
Reaction score
New here from mid coastal Maine in the U.S. Old woods-booger, just got back into growing this summer. Been looking for a forum that isn't full of trash talkin' wanna be gangstas living in their Mom's basement.Be 65 in January (if I live that long), worked in a paper mill for 43 years until they closed up in December, unemployed/retired since then. I'll try not to get underfoot until I learn my way around here.

Hossthehermit

Welcome! Love the woods myself. If you get good crops you might pass 65 if thats a goal and everything gets in check. The medicine you are growing helps your body heal and maintain great health if used correctly.

Missuse can lead to missfortune.

Have Fun

Thanks, DankColas, grew off and on years ago, always smoked. Having no job has been great, weather was good most of the summer, lots of miles on the Harley, growing, smokin', relaxin'...... shoulda retired 40 years ago

Yo Hoss Welcome to M.P. love Maine grew up in Ma.
Never could live far from the salt.....

Well I can tell you are going to be a fun addition to this MP place. Welcome. glad you found us!

I'd say, from your original post description, you'll fit right in here :48:
We try to weed-out the trash within 50 posts.

Feel free to check out Curmudgeonland--Home of the Old Fart's Club ; a collection of old souls, old bones and YOUNG spirits! :D

(Mrs.) Rosebud is most defiantly a... Madam LOL :heart:Rosebud

Oh, and THG (The Hemp Goddess) is most defiantly a Madam too ;)

:48:

New here from mid coastal Maine in the U.S. Old woods-booger, just got back into growing this summer. Been looking for a forum that isn't full of trash talkin' wanna be gangstas living in their Mom's basement.Be 65 in January (if I live that long), worked in a paper mill for 43 years until they closed up in December, unemployed/retired since then. I'll try not to get underfoot until I learn my way around here.

you certainly found the right place--- "just got back into growing this summer. Been looking for a forum that isn't full of trash talkin' wanna be gangstas living in their Mom's basement" :rofl: think most of us are here are old sob's with an ailment or 6 just trying to pass on the good word of growing our favorite plant---not to worry just getting back into growing this summer---plants still grow the same---only genetics have gotten much better---looking forward to your joining the party with your experiences---if you forgot anything or need a tip or 2 don't hesitate to ask---this place is full of kind and caring people with a vested interest in your success---collectively there are 000's of years experience here---welcome aboard :48:

Welcome to MP. No trash talkin' wanna be gangstas living in their Mom's basement here. You will find a lot of people with serious skills who will be happy to help you. A lot of us old farts here--I will be 64 in Dec (can't quite figure out how I got so old, it happened so fast). I think that you will fit right in with our group!

Older cat, has a Harley, actually RIDES said bike, likes the woods. I think this guy has good potential!!!!

*edit. Amazing how one letter changes the entire statement.

welcome to marijuana passion. i'm not as old as you but still remember fat freddie's cat. look farwars to talking to you in the ofc, if your not there check it out in the coffee table section.

Hoss...

Howdy Hoss,

Old!... I remember when there was no Television! It hadn't been invented yet!
Remember 'My little Margie?' Dobie Gillis? The first TV shows!

I too live out in the woods. hunt coon, make knives and am a published poet.
The 'M.' forum here is my favorite. It's small and there are not a lot of posts but I feel at home here.
If you have a problem it will be resolved.
No kids insulting everything and everybody, just good helpful folks all.

Are you familiar with Oscar Cronk, Wikasset Maine? Cronks Outdoor Supplies?
An old trapper from way back Oscar is.

Every show ended with the Dad shaking his head and saying:
"That's my little Margie"
'The 'Gail Storm Show' 1956'

The Poet...♪

Latest posts

Back