CBD Seed Makin' Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rose! Just caught up on the happenings. Woot!!! Looks like a pretty fun party in the bathroom:D

Ston, hi how are you? Yes, i was looking up the cbd content of Franks Gift and they are 20:1 CBD, and the Valentines are 25:1 so what will we get????? Some kick *** cbd's that is what. Franks gift is a pain to grow clone etc. But she is blooming in there so soon we have big cbd. Should be interesting.

I was just talking about you yesterday morning to bud, I told him some news i had heard from you on fb and he looked like he didn't believe me, but you were right of course.. He will never doubt you again. LOL
If this seed project works, you, of course are welcome to what you want. As is all of MP.

Hahaha, even a broken clock is right twice a day ;) Send Bud my regards.

That’s awesome as for the seeds. You know I’d love to get some. Been missing the cbd meds :48:

Oh thanks, Killer, but it isn't necessary... I think we have seeds in there. Lots of pollen. woohoo I am so excited about this project it is a little nuts. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Of course you are St Nick. I am trying to figure out if they are done now. I will take better notes next time I do this. I think we will be done in a couple of weeks or sooner.

hello Rose, i harvested the harley-tsu at 8 weeks. it started throwing some nanners so i went ahead and pulled it. should be able to get a smoke sample in a few more days. its been hanging for three days. almost time to start the final dry and cure. I'm looking forward to maybe running some of your cbd seeds if things work out ok.
you have the nicest bathroom in town!!

I have 2 harley tsu"s in the bathroom too, add a little valentine to harleytsu can only mean a good thing. Yes, i look forward to you running these cbd's.
LOL about the bathroom, it was really beautiful, THG plumbed it, then i started growing in there and it looks kinda like a shed. Oh well, we all know beauty is fleeting. lol
Let me know how you like that Harley Tsu I think she is pretty and nice meds. I hope you and your wife like her.

Well well well, I took the seeded plants today. We GOT SEEDS! Merry Christmas!

So the deal is I won't get these out until late January, but I wanted you guys to be thinking of what you want. The only stipulations I have about sending these out is that I hope you really want them and will grow them out and enjoy the benefits of this type of medicine. The other things is some seeds won't pop period. I hope to send each of you enough that you get some good seeds. Please PM me with your choices along with your address. woo hoo peeps.

Some seeds are white (ugh) and some are the pretty brown we like to see. the Pennywise seeds and Franks Gift are very small, I will do the squish test before I send these out.

So here is what I have all seeded with the very special 25:1 CBD Valentine.

Pennywise CBD;https://www.leafly.com/indica/pennywise

Franks GiftCBD: https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/franks-gift

CBD Crews CBD MIX; http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-mix/ (these are indica cbd's)

Blueberry:https://www.leafly.com/indica/blueberry (indica)

And last but not least my Nurse LarryXValentine.

Your awesome Rose!!! I look forward to trying my new grow light on some kickbutt CBD!

They all sound great to me Rose, so I guess I’m down for a variety it I don’t want to be a hog so I’ll leave it to you... though some Nurse Larry and some Blueberry crossed with umbra Valentine X really sounds good... do you need some help with postage? I’d be glad to if so!

No, I don't think so, but thank you for the offer. I am excited to grow all these out. The CBD Indica, from the CBD CREW that had the huge huge huge fan leaves, has me very interested. The pennywise and franks gift should be the highest cbd strains, if i get a pheno i love i will get it tested just for my own interest. I think we will find some greatness in here.

The only stipulations I have about sending these out is that I hope you really want them and will grow them out and enjoy the benefits of this type of medicine.

good on ya rose, such a sweetheart
:aok:

Hey Rose, I started 3 of each seed plus 1 of my own and all are up and growing!!! Thanks a bunch!

2RE, mine are up too, I am glad yours popped. YAY. You are most welcome, maybe we should have a grow thread. or just keep it here. good idea. lol I am tickled you wanted these great strains.

I hear ya, i have a bathroom full of non sexed babies, always a thrill to find out what we have in a few long weeks.

Thank you so much Rose, you are a true angel. I will pop some as soon as I can make space. My journal will be done in mid April I think. Keep you posted!

Latest posts

Back