St. Nicks Hillbilly House Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
I have been a member here for a few years now and have learned a ton from different members over the years. It must be time to give back a little. As a rule here people make suggestions and offer solutions but they are perfectly willing to allow you to kill your plants if you insist. Hey, it's all about learning right?.

As time goes on I will add to this thread with starting plants from seed but for now I am going to show a couple of Nurse Larry Hybrids that were developed by one of my favorite gardeners on here, Rosebud.

These girls were clones I took in July and allowed to start in one gallon pots. They were kinda spindly but perfectly healthy and pliable, which is important for my kind of growing. As you will see, they are gonna get tortured pretty badly for a while.

View attachment Nurse Larry clone.jpg

Oh boy! I am watching and wishing you green mojo and thanks for the nice comment.

November 3rd. If you are doing a scrog, (screen of green) then it is important to get the net done before the plants get to tall. As you can see, once the plants get into the big pots and start to grow, they just explode.

View attachment 20171103_214654.jpg

Now this should have been first but I suffer from PTSD and sometimes I have a tough time focusing. I am doing a screen of green grow of 2 Nurse Larry Hybrids in 12 gallon soil containers. They are growing under LED and will be fed a mixture of Alaska brand liquid nutrients and an occasional top dress of Dr. Earth fertilizer. Once I get my mind to functioning I will detail what goes into the totes but I have to tell ya, a marijuana plant will need to be supplemented with some sort of nutrient or it will not thrive. Even outside in the sun and the earth, YOU HAVE TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR SOIL. Ganja is a heavy feeder and without a sufficient supplement, your plants will not thrive.:vap-Bong_smoker:

The next big chore with this garden is to clean out the under portion of the canopy. The plants are so thick at this point you can't see the containers from above and you can't see the light from below. Tomorrow I'll thin this mess out. On classically grown plants you would call it lollypopping. I just call it thinning 'em out.
Here's before:

View attachment nov26 underscrog.jpg

View attachment nov26 underscrog2.jpg

Well how fun is this? Nice scrog, of course i am tickled it is nurse larry in there. Looking fine.

Rose, I said last summer I just knew this was the perfect plant for a scrog.

Really looking good my friend I’m kicking back and watching till the end

Damn, that’s a nice green screen Nick!

Latest posts

Back