Best place to move?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best MMJ State IYO

• Alaska

• Arizona

• California

• Colorado

• Delaware

• District of Columbia

• Hawaii

• Maine

• Michigan

• Montana

• Nevada

• New Jersey

• New Mexico

• Oregon

• Rhode Island

• Vermont

• Washington

Results are only viewable after voting.
I too,
would like to move out of the Bible Belt. But since I am pretty much disabled, I am stuck where I am for right now. I have a cabin in Colorado, so if I moved anywhere, it would be there. As far as BBQ, I prefer a spicy sweet sauce, that is bourbon based rather than vinegar based.

HomieHogleg

Get ya a place in the Country,,keep your mouth shut,,and you will have no problems growing no matter where ya live.

Could anyone comment on why Michigan was voted for only once? We are are looking real close at a move for legal medicine and Michigan would seem more feasible for us than Cali.

I think my choice would be B.C.
" Where the trout streams flow"
Follow your Heart.

dman1234 said:
The answer is clear, come on up to Canada, i will meet you at the border.

Go Canada ,eh! :) ;) I'll choose B.C. too

I'm partial to New Mexico my self. Not too cold, and not too hot. But right now, the job prospects in the good ol USA are none existent. You did say you had a couple of years, so maybe it will get better by then. I'm in OhighO LOL, and we will get a MMJ bill on the 2012 elections so hopefully that will pass. If not I will meet you in N.M. PEACE and stay safe. :)

Oregan Hawaii Nevada, in that order

3 of 19 for Hawaii.

Now on the news. I saw them say that about 94% of graduating students dont know all their states.
Being about on par with that adv. Im wondering if those that didnt vote for Hawaii. Just dont know what Hawaii is. :laugh:

By definition.
Hawaii
Ha·wai·i  /həˈwaɪi, -ˈwɑ-, -ˈwɑyə, hɑˈvɑi/ Show Spelled[huh-wahy-ee, -wah-, -wah-yuh, hah-vah-ee] Show IPA
-noun-
1. Pacific US Island chain where you sit on the beach year around watching golden tanned hotties in thongs while smokin indo, drinkin that gin n juice. Laid back.... With your mind on those g-strings and those g-strings on ya mind.

I vote for Montana. The west side of the state gets a milder winter than the eastern. It's not a bunch of hicks like most people expect.

I picked CA solely because it is the only state in which I have ever lived (first-generation--my family is pure Okie from Muskogee--sorry, Merle Haggard). I plan to move to British Columbia eventually because it gets entirely too hot and smoggy in So Cal. There are probably fewer people in BC as well.

Gonna Eat That? said:
It's not a bunch of hicks like most people expect.
:stoned:
"hicks?"...... hayseeds, hillbillies, rednecks, good o'boys, :p

I'd much rather have those friendly "hick" neighbors than what you get in here in So.Cal, which is alot of self important Delta Bravo's. :)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
3 of 19 for Hawaii.

By definition.
Hawaii
Ha·wai·i  /həˈwaɪi, -ˈwɑ-, -ˈwɑyə, hɑˈvɑi/ Show Spelled[huh-wahy-ee, -wah-, -wah-yuh, hah-vah-ee] Show IPA
-noun-
1. Pacific US Island chain where you sit on the beach year around watching golden tanned hotties in thongs while smokin indo, drinkin that gin n juice. Laid back.... With your mind on those g-strings and those g-strings on ya mind.

Been to Hawaii lately? You forgot to mention paying a premium for gas, food, housing, utilities and everything else you will want or need.

Gonna Eat That? said:
I vote for Montana. The west side of the state gets a milder winter than the eastern. It's not a bunch of hicks like most people expect.

:confused:
dude I hailed in deer lodge for a winter...mild my arse!!! I've lived Buffalo, Erie, Maine, Mass. Nothing came close to that winter. -40F and crap forget that.

BTW...They weren't hicks up there...they were mountain men...different breed all together. Touch crazier then rednecks like myself. :p

Mutt said:
dude I hailed in deer lodge for a winter...mild my arse!!! I've lived Buffalo, Erie, Maine, Mass. Nothing came close to that winter. -40F and crap forget that.

BTW...They weren't hicks up there...they were mountain men...different breed all together. Touch crazier then rednecks like myself. :p

lol, I'll call it a fluke. missoula county has a little of everything, the college keeps this area young

ozzydiodude said:
IMO stay where Dixie is flown with pride:D sooner or later we'll catch up with the real world.

Yeah, I'm down with that, even though I never saw snow till I moved to the Upstate (58 YO then), and I was AT the U of Fla when Spurrier won the Heisman. Still, I don't miss SoFl as much as I love SC.

If I moved anywhere, it would be Vermont. I'm more into 2nd amendment type liberties (true freedom), than what some pol says I can grow in my garden. Vermont seems to have the right attitude. I can get heavier wool coats. LOL

In my neck of the woods anyway, LE seems more concerned with meth labs (as they should be), than small scale farmers. God, I hate that crap!

AFA Cali, NJ, DC, Hawaii and the like? All I can think of is that line from Cheech and Chong with the response to the general addressing the kamakazi pilots, "Honorable general sir! You out of your fuxxing mind!!"

Keep your weird azz laws.

Wet

Hick said:
:stoned:
"hicks?"...... hayseeds, hillbillies, rednecks, good o'boys, :p

We call them neighbors here.;)

Like neighbors anywhere, some are friends, some just need shootin, or at least, a 'do-right' stick.:hubba:

Wet

Mutt said:

LOL--I'm with Mutt--have you actually lived in western Montana? There is NOTHING at all mild about the weather along the continental divide. Yellowstone Park gets terribly cold and also gets huge amounts of snow.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
Could anyone comment on why Michigan was voted for only once? We are are looking real close at a move for legal medicine and Michigan would seem more feasible for us than Cali.
Michigan wouldn't be bad, but up around those lakes it gets pretty cold. Where ever you go, be sure to check out the MMJ laws so you don't move and then have the state repeal the law. I think that's what Montana was going through. Good luck. :)

Latest posts

Back