First Grow-Hydroponics-Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks smoky, and thats some good bagseed plant you got, how long did you veg? I like your LST, was yours as bushy as mine...?

OK, so i finally got my "SUPPLIES" in.... My 400Watt HPS Light with Euro air cooled reflector, 6" vortex fan, 4" vortex fan, And stuff to build me 2 bubble buckets.... I wired everything up and thin placed my 2 hydro into there buckets and cut all the LST'ing strings thin placed into flower. So today is there first day in Flower! I am so excited....

Nancy "Afghani Kush" on left is 47 days old
Kitty "Strawberry Cough" on right is 38 Days old

01208538366796000000102398_0.jpg

long time no talk... been trying to get situatieed and alll that ****.. just drinking sum beers and stuff.

ill update soon.. ive been slacking big time

aigth im outty later man

The Bush

LOL, i am getting a little Goosey right now myself "Love gray goose", but i have to quit smoking for a month, got drug test at work... "Blood test" O well... Nice to hear from u...

Timmyjg6 said:
LOL, i am getting a little Goosey right now myself "Love gray goose", but i have to quit smoking for a month, got drug test at work... "Blood test" O well... Nice to hear from u...

gotta love the Goose.. lol

that sux bout the quiting cheifing.. man that sux i couldbt quit if my life dependied on it.. lol weed is my baby girl.. well my second maybe.. lol well ok shes my number one..

man i miss getting on this site.. but my paranoia is getting to me.. bad..

i don t lknow what to do,,

i was gonna kill em and do nothing.. besides of course smoke thats it..

so what u been up to..

Looks like a good setup Timmy. I vegged for about 20 days or so and then went into flower. My ladies are from 22-28 inches tall right now. They have finally stopped stretching. Just buds filling in now. Keep us posted on your ladies. Take care and be safe.

OK, so Nancy is a boy and kitty is a girl... I plan on putting Nancy in a dif room to collect pollen...

I read it.. Thnx anyways. Got it covered. I plan on getting cover allls for when i go in there.. Hes on dif side of Apt.

Sounds good. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

still looking good timmy :peace: sorry to hear nancy is a boy but congratulations on kitty :48:

Thanks, heres another update.
12 plant SOG - 6 boys 6 girls
Fkg Brian - girl

Love your 250w grow.:p When I bought my 250w MH kit, I thought that won't be powerful enough for 4 Snow White girls. But when I saw your grow... Wow.:yay: Keep up the good work.:headbang2:

Yeah man, don't let the others discourage you... You could use floresents and still get satisfactory weed..

Hey Timmy things or looking good, glad to see you got a healthy girl there.

Wow those are some big plants!! I hear strawberry cough and kush plants pack a wild punch! O_O :O Nice DIY hydro setup's as well

Yeah this journal is closed long story... But i have 2 new grows going....

Latest posts

Back