Outdoor growing in French Polynesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!

We are 3 guys living in Moorea next to Tahiti. We would like to introduce to you our outdoor garden and we are expecting your points of vue and a lot of advices. We hope there are gonna be a lot of exchanges between us. (Sorry for the writing but we are french people :)

We are working with seeds and also cutting.

_SEEDS:_

After collecting a nice "female", we dry it and we get back the seeds. Once they are dry, we place them into a wet tissue. Then we place them into plates.
Once the first sheet is out, we plant them into earth for one week.
The second week, we put them into jar untill we can see if they are male or female. The earth we use is a mix between black earth and fertilizer.
Then we usually save one male and we sort out the females.
Once the female grow untill 30 or 40cm, we transfer them into jar of 1 liter.
At the bloom time, we change the jar again and we transfer them into jar of 3 liters. At this time, we use 50% of black earth and 50% of dung.
As regards the watering of our plants with water, we vaporize them all day, every 15 to 30mn. At night time, we use Biobloom for vaporization.
We water the earth at 9am, 12am and 3pm. At night, after the vaporization we use smoke to stimulate the bloom.
To plant and cut, we always work with the moon.

_CUTTING:_

The other technic we use is cutting (hope it's the appropriate word).
When we obtain or 1st or second hair, we cut the head and then we scratch a little the stalk before transfering the cuttings into water for 24h.
The day after, we prepar the earth and we plant them into individual jars.
Next step is to place them under lightening during one week to stimulate the roots's growing. At this point, we vaporize them every 10 minutes. Then we transfer them into jars of 1liter and we place them under lightening only at night time. The rest of the time we leave them under natural light.
The lasting from seeds to harvest is about 2 months. It depends from the varieties. Then we can harvest and dry them and then...... :joint:

Please, send us your comments. We are really looking forward different experiences. We also take the time to read your posts too. Let us know how we are doing and if you would change some stages of our way to work.
Thank you for this nice website. This is our first experience with internet :)
We have a lot of things to learn here.

Les enfants du soleil :)

first jar 01.jpg

1L jar 02.jpg

5L jar.jpg

seeds 01.jpg

first earth.jpg

before harvest.jpg

son un beau jardin

continue du envoyez l'histoire

@+

et bonne chance

I wish my French was as good as your Anglais

@+ Looks good, you seem to be doing very well for yourselves.;)

Sounds good, I would be looking forward to this grow!
Good luck!

n'écris pas tellement bien français et ne parle pas très bien français.

Mais j'essaie !

je vis dans dept24

Hi and welcome to MP. The garden looks great. Nice work. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Very nice setup. I hope you post alot more to this website, and I am looking forward to reading more of this thread. Thanks.

I take it that is bag seed. How is the bag weed over there? All I can get over here is some 2 % thc , mexican brick. Nice grow

Hi widowmaker,
Sorry but i'm not sur i understand your question. what do you mean? (sorry we are french :) )
Are you living around french polynesia?
thanks

ok :)
The local weed is pretty soft, that's why we are we're doing some weddings with mexican, californian, skunk and so on... to improve it a little!
In the end, the result is quite nice :) Just come to visit us and try it!!!

Latest posts

Back