My outdoor Harvests...of a different kind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I have been harvesting quite a few black berries off my black berry bush outside and it looks like my Grapes are ready to come down as well. I didn't get a chance to do much outside this year. The Black Berry bush and the Grape Vine pretty much run themselves every year. The Grape Vine is probably 5 years old this year and loves to climb the front of the house. This year he started going on to the roof.

I only have a handful of berries left that need to mature. For some reason I had a bunch start later than the rest and they are just now red on there way to black.

Sure wish I could grow the good stuff outdoors, but my State sucks. :)

View attachment IMG_20140815_193337.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140815_193407.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140815_193257.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140815_193243.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140815_193235.jpg

Nice Hammy, are those red grapes? Nice vine, pretty. I want to eat those berries.

Nice Hammy, are those red grapes? Nice vine, pretty. I want to eat those berries.

I guess they are red as in Red Wine :). More like a Dark Purple.

Those berries would be pretty tart. If this was a Raspberry Bush they would be ready to be eaten.

I don't have beautiful grapes like that but my blackberries are as big as my thumb. Nice and tart, crisp and totally juicy delicious.

And, as with all my plants, it is still in the original nursery pot sitting on the deck waiting to be planted. LOL Tortures of the damned. LOL

Latest posts

Back