Dubbamans Satori & THxS1 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck E. Cheeba said:
looks good man .... bet thise moke relly nice :)
not sure yet never had any of either strain from what i know so well find out in a few months here onces they decide who they are and get full of nuggz and dry :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn D your a growing fool. :p The young ladies are looking great. :aok:

:D i think this should be enough stashed away for winter :giggle:

Well had to go in and see how things were so i sat in there and had me a :bong1: while the kids are out in the snow. No worries the wife is out with them. Needless to say i was sitting the touching and looking and moving things around to even out growth and such. Found another Satori has gone tripod on me, and the first one (tripod) is a Female :dancing: so that totals 2 fems for the satori the other 4 have yet to prove to me who they are, 3 of them seem to be doing more side branching then sexing ,and the other seems to be going male, ironically enough that one is the other tripod :shocked: My first thought was well now if one tri's is M and one is F then we mate them and see if we cant get all tri's out of the beans ;) :giggle: and out of the 6 the tri's are the best looking of the strain in my room. The cross (THxS1) are tall as Giraffes and doing great they are so much more sativa that they haven't really shown to much in the way of sexing yet although one does look a bit male and one a bit female the others for now are Unic's. On to the pics for the day got lots of them so there may be a post of pics too :D

Satori family.jpg

Satori Female.jpg

Satori Tripod 1 is a female.jpg

Female Tripod.jpg

Another Satori Tripod.jpg

2nd Satori Tripod possibly male or more side growth your call.jpg

The 2 Satori Tripods.jpg

serious side branching on a Satori.jpg

this one says im not sure yet.jpg

AH finally a day where the kids are off to school and i can get some in the grow time to see who and how many of the plants have chosen their path to sexuality. Ive seen the plants and I'm not to thrilled, got 2 of 6 Satori that are female one is a tripod, these are the only ones that seem to be showing, the rest are for sure male that new growth has sacs between the shoots now so lots of guys. I'm happy i got one female though cause now i can at least let one or the other seed and have more :D that was the point of the order. THxS1 well out of 5 only 2 were male here so its looking like 3 girls out of that bunch. Since these were some freebies and I'm not real interested in keeping this cross i will be killing off the males here in the near future. As for the fems of the cross I'm thinking i may do a DIY pollination of one of them with a satori papa and see what comes out of that ;) these are early plans and early sexing still need a few more days to be certain but then its separation time. let them guys go for a bit and then collect pollen. time to go reread all those threads on pollen collection and storage, if any one has a few good links ill look at them too.

thestandard said:
gonna be an exciting 8 weeks in dubba's closet i think

Cant wait either man its going to be a long road here some of these im not expecting to finish till 10 or more weeks too. but big buds soon to come.

Nice Job again Dubba...is it winter in your parts?..Keep It GREEN

4u2smoke said:
Nice Job again Dubba...is it winter in your parts?..Keep It GREEN

Thanks man, yeah its winter here , or at least what passes for winter anymore, it gets cold and sometimes we get snow but for the most part it just gets cold and rains or ices' up all over.

Had an opening on the male today so i got the last clone out of the room and its just the Satori and the Cross strains in the GR now. Pics.

THxS1 side branch.jpg

satori female side branch.jpg

Satori female top from side.jpg

Satori Female tripod.jpg

Satori male starting to open its flower.jpg

Satori male top.jpg

THxS1.jpg

Whats up mang. Everything is looking great as always. I see you got yourself a full blown male in flower. Gonna be collecting some pollen?

Whats up mang. Everything is looking great as always. I see you got yourself a full blown male in flower. Gonna be collecting some pollen?

i think instead of collecting it i may jsut let it do its thing san have it just explode in the room to pollinate ;)

Be very careful D. When we made the Stoneybuds we seeded everything and the bud tasted like crap. :eek: Had to make ISO out of it. :hubba:

Be very careful D. When we made the Stoneybuds we seeded everything and the bud tasted like crap. :eek: Had to make ISO out of it. :hubba:

HMMMM then it may be better for me to just find a few male flowers as they are starting to open and pop out the pollen and sprinkle it on a couple of side shoots/or top?

Very nice looking plants you have there. Hope all goes well. Nice pics
keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Well the lights came on and i went to go and see how the guy and gals are doing. Im suprised that the male is already (what looks to me like) dropping pollen :shocked: I had already had my circulating fan turned off so he wouldnt be able to get his semen ;) all around the room. Im wondering if this is a good time to go ahead and pollinate the female that i am planning on haveing for seed, or if i should wait. They have only been flowering for just about 2 weeks and take about 8-9 to finish. Thats if this is pollen like i think it is, pics for all to see.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Latest posts

Back