Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
HI GUYS
im new to this site and been reading over the forums and i think i have enough info to grow from hydrophonhics system..
the system i have is a 10 pod wilma set up,the picture below is the same hydrophonics that igot..the set up is in a large room so ill have no problems with space.
the seeds i got are pretty decent arjans haze from greenhouse seeds co,
and strawberrycough from dutch passion all are feminized i germinated them last nite use'n the wet tissue method in zip-lock bag and should be good to go tuesday..
i have another grow going on that i have in flower for last 2 days and had 3 weeks of veg i have them in a grow tent,the seeds are from sensi seeds bank and are all mixed,

but my main goal is the hydrophonics grow..i never grown hydro before and will need the help of other user's along the way i will upload pictures daily step by step..
im so excited about going hydro hopfully ill see u guys along the way..

THANKS

SDC10106.JPG

SDC10107.JPG

SDC10108.JPG

SDC10109.JPG

SDC10115.JPG

SDC10112.JPG

SDC10117.JPG

wilma%2010%20pot.jpg

Everything looks and sounds great. ;) Not much of a hydro guy here but love watching the grows. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them young ladies a boost. :aok:

hi sillysara,i see you are gonna grow some arjan's haze #2,i have grown this a couple of times and am currently growing some(check my day by day growth journal) also you can check this plant on utube by arjan himself,i hope you know what you are getting yourself into with regards to the size this plant can get to especially in hydro (check the utube clip) just type ARJAN'S HAZE #2 it will blow your mind the size it gets in a short period of time in a hydro system.well best of luck with your grow and if you need any advise just ask,peace out.

Yah u can see most of the green house seed Co. strains grown to maturity right on their website, and all their haze strain are monsters. U should check em out, If u haven`t already. It`ll give u an idea of whats coming.

:holysheep: i just took a look at greenhouse seed co. website..jesus those plants are massive,im probley gonna need advice in a few weeks on a way to keep the size under control..on the day i got the seeds i could of got any seeds as long as they wer feminized..i hope i got the right ones..anyhow time will tell

One thing I will say about hydro is that a ppm meter is a great investment, and when it comes to nutes, less is more so to speak. I've tried to keep mine around 800 to 850 and the tips are still burning...The others look pretty good though...

You need to get that foil off the walls. That will not help, the white plastic in the tents is a much better reflector than foil, anything is. Whats up with that ducting? You want it as straight and short as possible. Did you pay 400$ US for that room??? Is it 3x3x6?

sweetnug said:
You need to get that foil off the walls. That will not help, the white plastic in the tents is a much better reflector than foil, anything is. Whats up with that ducting? You want it as straight and short as possible. Did you pay 400$ US for that room??? Is it 3x3x6?

:giggle: it may look like foil but it aint its mylar..the ducting is just extra i had around so i just put it up der out of the way..and the room is in my apartment that i own ..or did u mean the tent?

nice lookin setup! welcome to MP, too. I'll be anxious to hear how the strawberry cough is. I was just looking at the description the other day after watching "Children of Men". Good luck with the dro!!

Latest posts

Back