Dmacks Hydro and soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next pictures will definatly show even more growth. Just a little bit more buddage. Thanks for the interest Smokybear. Appreciate all the kind words everyone. Thanks again. Keep safe all

Everythings looking good man! looking foward to some new pics :D Keep it up bro

Midnight Toker said:
Everythings looking good man! looking foward to some new pics :D Keep it up bro
Thanks Midnight. Top44 girl should be ready for harvest on 420 or near there. hoping it is befor my bday so i can blaze out. WW should be done 2 weeks after that.

Joseph James said:
Sup Dmack!
Hey James hows it going. Thanks for the interest and i hope everyones buds grow huge

Today gathered up some pics i took during this week and decided to share. 4 weeks or so into flower with the LST Top44 girl. She smells amazing. Curing her for about a month is going to be hard. WW girls are showing some traits. One of the girls has a better production of trichs then all teh others. Shes going to be my baby. The kahuna plants are growing well have to put them all in soil bags soon. Later alligators

Joseph James said:
Looks like quality smoke to me D!
Thanks a bunch JJ
headband said:
nice buddy, nice little kahuna's...:eek:
Yeah HB these Kahunas should be a knockout smoke. Should be tasty. Seeds will grow with water and love.

If you could only smell them Timmy. Mmmmm. WW's definatly have a stinkier smell then the Top44. Top44 has a fruity smell. Will be updating in a little bit

Whats can i say? Darn. These WW girls are out Triching the Top44 like no joke. Even out budding her and the Top44 is ahead in flowering by like 1-2 weeks. I have this one girl im keeping my eyes out on because her trich production is insane at these early stages of flower. I also have this fat WW that looks like shes going to drip in resin.

Transplanted all 6 Kahuna in 3 gallon pots yesterday and swithced on the 12/12. there about 6 inches high. Im going to be growing Bubblegum rigth afterwards so gotta get these things outa here. Still have the 3 female WW clones. Im about to give them away as i dont have enough space for them. PM me. I love growing my friends. O yeah hopefully trying some Kush this weekend will get some pics and smoke report cause im siked. First one is a Top44 bud shot, then those triches on that WW, then off to that fat resin producing looking girl then some random :holysheep:Enough :**: lets get these pics up...

Also some WW females one grown from seed 12/12 and the other with very little veg then to flower. Bigger one is my gf's. Will get pics of Kahunas once lights come on. Later and be safe all

yay, ive got one tap roots out so far, 4 to go!! we shall compare kahunan, indoor/outdoor ya?:eek: those babes look b e a utiful..... yummie

Darn dont have no more for outdoors. Just switched these on to flower yesterday. There huge now. They grew a couple inches since i updated them pics a few days ago. Ill have the new Kahuna pics up in about 30 min bro. But ill challenge you to an Indoor kahuana grow HB. Do you dare to duel! East coast against West coast? Lets see who comes atop with massive resin ozzing colas. Will have final product of Kahuanas in about 9 weeks. :D

no we can compare your indoor to my outdoor, same strain. see what She what it likes more.. its a possibility, knowing im on probation from a DUI shucks, but knowing I can grow marijuana legally, I probably will challenge you. Well see how many I can sprout first... heres the progress, before day 2... I want to try OD really bad, I know i can grow come chronic indoor, but never attempted OD, and the season is here!! my friends have some babies out as we speak...

Photo 112.jpg

Heres those Kahuanas Headband.:pDecided to take 2 of the girls out of the Hydro too for some naked pictures:hubba:
Then some Top44 juicyness at the end:cool:

OK listen up boys this is going to be clean fight alright, no low blows and we can have a battle..... Good old fashion battle royall..........LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEETTTSSS GET RRRREEEADY TO RUMBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Them Kahuanas will be bomb yeilders outdoors HB.

Latest posts

Back