Dmacks Hydro and soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam those look so good i think i just chipped my tooth on the screen.... I just wanted a taste...

Naw really you need to put some kind of label on them pics... Some ones going to get hurt!

where did you get your seeds?:hubba: what did it say it will smell and taste like? ive never seen Kahuna around, but ill forsure have some in a few months..... it will be clean and fun timmy, dont worry:woohoo: hopefully they pack on pounds, not ounces...;)

Here you go HB. hxxp://bcseedking.com/seeds/indoor-marijuana/kahuna/
When i transplanted them at there early stage they still have a slight fruity smell. But will definatly keep you guys updated on This kahuna grow. Outdoor should yeild major numbers Headband. Im interested in seeing what some Mature outdoor ones would yield against my indoor.

Looking really good. Let me know what kind of yield you get. Specific numbers would be awesome too if you can weigh it out. Thats a pretty clean set up you have and it look slike you should get quite a bit!

Talk to ya soon, looking forward to the updates.

Also, what are your temperatures, and humidity like?

Afternoon MP :ciao:,

So its day 45 for the White widows babes in the hydro unit and might i say dannnng there so pretty. Going to go until 55-60 days befor i harvest the WW. Today i took all the nutrients out and just gave her some water, carbs and some of the Floralicious plus. Ill probably be taking the Top44 girl down with the WW:holysheep:. My other 4 soil WW girls are doing great:p, but something made my mind boogle today. I was looking at my second oldest soil girl and one of the resin sacs where splitting open on the main stalk where no bud will grow so i pulled it off and there was a seed in it. The girl is no more then 3 weeks into flower.:eek: And there are no males in my grow and i do not have any hermie either. Wierd eh?

The Kahuna have showed sex yesterday :yay: :yay:

Out of 7 seeds i got 6 female.:holysheep:
The male is going to be a breeder with one of my white widow girls. Can you say WhiteIslands:hubba::hubba::hubba:. The male plant is in a closet with some cfl's. Every picture is of a different bud so theres a shot of every one i think. Have fun and take care.Here are some pics for you picture people.

Wow good stuff bud. I'm a fan of seddking too, got some of the Khuna too must try it soon. Thanks for sharing? The grow not the MJ LOL, although if you want to have a smoke party I'll come over:eek:

snuggles said:
Wow good stuff bud. I'm a fan of seddking too, got some of the Khuna too must try it soon. Thanks for sharing? The grow not the MJ LOL, although if you want to have a smoke party I'll come over:eek:
Sorry i dont have any Kahuna pictures but will very soon. This stuff is some potent bud. Had a sample ive been curing for a week and tried it and ohhhh wow, knocked me down. Get those Kahuna planted bro, lets all see how it is at the same time.

widowmaker said:
Thats awsome, how much yield are you planning on getting?
Im not sure, im hoping for 2 ounces each plant. I found one of them today had the triches amber in alot of the bud so i hacked it down. Its huge. Will post pics 2morrow. Later MP.

Buds are looking mighty tasty there dmack. Going to be some sticky fingers and lots of fresh buds in your future. Keep us posted on the gorgeous ladies. Take care and be safe.

Fresh from the press. My more indica dominant WW has shown me amber triches mixed with some cloudy. I neglected to check her triches because i wanted to take all the girls for there last 10 days but hey if she wants it, i guess i gotta give it to her,Yeah thats some Justin Timberlake remix by Dmack .She got the chop, i have some pictures for you guys. This cola is faaat. But it is also my smallest cola in the group:hubba::hubba::hubba::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep:

Cant wait for my WW girl to look like those. Great job Dmack. Be sure to check out my journal, need all the help i could use. Thanks later.

Thanks Tugs. Will be sure to stop by and check it out. Green MoJo for you.

My babies had to get yanked due to security reasons. Was tipped off of a raid on my street somewhere. This is very upseting for me because all i do is take care of them and love growing. When all the buzz goes down then ill take it up again and reek out some monster bud.

The WW was almost done they are at like day 46 of flowering when i yanked them.

Sorry MP,

Latest posts

Back