First Grow-Hydroponics-Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Grow Chick said:
Whats up Man!

Yeah man i took your advise and went and bought 2 4' 2 bulb flouresence. They were like $8 each. And i put 4-40 watt 3500 lumen bulbs in. And yeah im running a little under half strength saution in them, i have pics and a list of what earlyer in the thread. And yeah i made sure to pre soak my rockwool in ph adjusted water and thrive alive. And i check the PH of my water every day and adjust it. Which in fact i have a question, i pre mixed up a pitcher of ph adjusted water "5.8" and when i go to check it a couple days later its ph has changed. Is that normal? And i really dont plan on making any clones i kinda want to grow a couple difrent strains every grow... But not sure yet.

hey timmy, ur a hot chick now?? lol jk.. neway, the ph does go up or down, usaully for me it always went up, im pretty sure.. (since i have a bigger bottle of the ph down than i do of the ph up..

there is a way to lock it up.. so it dont really go up or down.. im not sure where i saw or read this..

but long story short..--- if u get ur water in the tub.. wait...

first off u want to go buy a new tub (with lid).. same exact size as the one ur hydro uses.. its like a 20 or 18 gallon rubbermaid tub from walmart...(not clear.. same color as other, best bet..) (darker the better)..

u might want to invest in sum Spray paint (black) (for plastics) $2-3 at walmart.. to spray the outsides of ur tubs.. this lessens the chances of ur water going nasty with algae or ne other nastys, caused by light.. light also damages roots... roots shall never see light!!!

u want this so, when u need to change ur solution, u have anotha tub to set ur lid with ur plants in and on..

change water once a week.. same day every week..

say u start with fresh solution.. on a MONDAY.. well on Saturday night u want to fill ur tub to desired amount, (pry like 5 or 10 gallons)?? cant imagine u using more than that.. but neway.. the reason for filling it sat or even sunday is ok.. (24hrs at least is needed) so it can sit over night, to break down the chorline.. or chorlphyl sumthing like that..

after sitting for 24hrs in a dark spot.. NO LIGHT, NO LID..

check the ph- bring it to level... and it should lock it there.. if im right..

then add ur nutes.. check it again.. see if it changes.. it shouldnt (if im right...lol)

if it does change, it shouldnt be that much..

btw--member with those nutes.. u have to add one kind first all the time, then a certain next one, and so on and so on.. u should know.. its on the chart.. if not done correctly u will get nute lockout.. where ur nutes fight each other and do nothing,...

and yes ph does go up and or down.. depending on ur nutes, water, and other lil things..

umm.. ya bout clones.. u dont have to clone, i was just wondering.. but ur gonna spend alot of money on seeds.. u got what like maybe 10 or 5 seeds, i just figured u might want to clone at least a coulpe time.. in hydro after taking a clone u veg it for 1-2 weeks and then move em into ur flowering room.. for 6-8 weeks.. and done..

goin without clones also, has the chance of it being male..

u clone to determine whether its a girl or a boy..

cuz if u go and just flower both nancy and kitty.. what if they turn out to be males.. or hermies...

without cloning u waste time too.. well not really,

do how u want.. its ur babys.. lol it turned out to be long azz heck neway.. what u know? lol

:holysheep: im going to smoke smor...

hit me back if i forgot sumthing.. i might got a lil off track..

also i forgot to ask..

does ur setups have airstones in them? ( if not u will find urself changing water more often, ull notice a nasty smell too..)

water that isnt always moving, also starts algae.. (along with light as mention earlier)..

as u can see in my lil grow tub.. i spray painted it white on the inside.. u need to do basically the opposite..( for me i did this to enhance the reflection)

spray the outside and the outside only.. up to the top lip.. In BLACK COLOR.. and black only.. couple coats.. (u need to do this to block light into ur tub.)

this could make a difference in ur yield.. (the spray painting)

Anyways just smoked a sweet of some skunk and man did it stink. Im so blowed i dont remimber ever being this high i dont evin know how im typing this,,,, Later, and i thoght i would just add a picture of my new little kitten, he is 3 weeks old and so cute.

babys.jpg

Timmyjg6 said:
Anyways just smoked a sweet of some skunk and man did it stink. Im so blowed i dont remimber ever being this high i dont evin know how im typing this,,,, Later, and i thoght i would just add a picture of my new little kitten, he is 3 weeks old and so cute.

:holysheep: LOL nice... my gf says awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... and so on and so on.. lol and we both noticed that kitten has sum long azzz legs... mutant cat..

LOL JK

all in fun..

P.s. at least ur not like the two kittens in the pic (pry blazed and both pry passd the "H e double hockey sticks" out

Man i really dont remimber last night and i have a fealing its going to hapin tonight.... LOL man i just wrote all that like 5 hrs ago and smoke a fat j of this skunk and just got lost in the tv for 5 hrs.... Man im so blowed.. Sorry... O and heres another pic of my kitten. Sorry just am too high and have no idea why im uploading pics of my cat!!!....:bong1::afroweed::ccc::watchplant: And whats weird is this skunk has no smell unless you break it up. And thin its verry little. But it is messing me up baaaaaadddd!!!!!! leter!

01205610641955000000102398_0.jpg

Timmyjg6 said:
Man i really dont remimber last night and i have a fealing its going to hapin tonight.... LOL man i just wrote all that like 5 hrs ago and smoke a fat j of this skunk and just got lost in the tv for 5 hrs.... Man im so blowed.. Sorry... O and heres another pic of my kitten. Sorry just am too high and have no idea why im uploading pics of my cat!!!....:bong1::afroweed::ccc::watchplant: And whats weird is this skunk has no smell unless you break it up. And thin its verry little. But it is messing me up baaaaaadddd!!!!!! leter!

lol lol dont get to high... jk.. ya that skunk must be sum flame.. when did u get the cat?? pry just recently since its a kitten.. lol duh me.. neway..

oh ya.. my room stinks bad right now.. lol i live with my gf.. and her mom..

but her mom doesnt really say nething.. or care.. since its us 3 in a 6bd, 2bath house.. ..

im gonna have to build a carbon filter.. and this isnt even ne good good strains... its just bagseed.. (good bagseed tho).

sumtimes when we come home.. u can smell it coming down the hallway (halfway towards our room) but now i just leave my window open... and a fan in the window blowing air outside...

i cant wait to move... we been trying to find a place but it seems like each one *****.. or is already taken..

well i need to smoke one right meow..

lol

LOL, yeah i just got the cat yesterday. And i am about to build a carbon filter also. I had a thread showing how easily, you need it? And y don't you order some seeds of the net? I found a good place and its stealth and everything, just let me know and ill drop u the link, and when i was looking for an apartment i found one with a huge arss closet Most apartments around her don't have walk in closets, so when i saw this place i was like this is the place And its so nice to have full control of everything like AC and stuff. No hastles.....LOL, Man i love requiem for a dream.....

also bro, that fox farm netrients chart you gave me, look at it. Tell me if you think its right it just dosent look right. thnx:hubba:

Timmyjg6 said:
LOL, yeah i just got the cat yesterday. And i am about to build a carbon filter also. I had a thread showing how easily, you need it? And y don't you order some seeds of the net? I found a good place and its stealth and everything, just let me know and ill drop u the link, and when i was looking for an apartment i found one with a huge arss closet Most apartments around her don't have walk in closets, so when i saw this place i was like this is the place And its so nice to have full control of everything like AC and stuff. No hastles.....LOL, Man i love requiem for a dream.....

ah kewl.. i got a dog and a cat.. pitbull... Black, brown, white, with sum brindle.. and a black and white cat.. they get along no proble, there food is just about next to each others..

n ya im gonna use that DIY carbon filter... i just wish i could find the same one i read up on like a year ago.. (not that the ones that are up now are not good..) they are the same idea.. but the one i wish i could find.. is better directions.. and such and such..

u can pm me the link tho..

and i am ordering seeds..... ??? just not the same deal that i was gonna get..

i figure instead of spending $175.00 for 2 strains, and possibly 2 free strains.. thats 2 for sure.. and 2 free maybes..

sooo.. cont'd instead of spending $175.00... id spend $165.00 for 6 strains... (no freebies thru this one)

first deal (site) = is the more expensive, higher quality seed.. i think.. thats the best i could say..

and the other.. it might be cuz the seeds are a lil old maybe??? who knows why he sells so cheap...

and yea walkin closets are great.. more room.. sounds like u found a pretty decent apartment??

sweet..

now i need one... lol well a house is the ultimate plan..

cuz we got a dog and a cat, i got 2 kids.. that dont live with me.. but do come over.. so i need a good hide out for it..

Timmyjg6 said:
also bro, that fox farm netrients chart you gave me, look at it. Tell me if you think its right it just dosent look right. thnx:hubba:

pm me the link.. so i make sure im looking at the right one..

lol

Ok thought i would do a little update while i was still sober. Anyways, Last night i transplanted my two soil plants into 4" square pots filled with FF-OF. And with my hydro i placed new drip stakes in and covered rock-wool with hydroton. My Nancy "KUSH-" is now about 1.5" tall and 4" wide, and Kitty "Strawberry Cough" is the complete opposite, she is 2" tall and .5" wide.

01205674251591000000102398_0.jpg

01205678196885000000102398_0.jpg

01205678254495000000102398_0.jpg

01205678309836000000102398_0.jpg

01205678366302000000102398_0.jpg

01205680852386000000102398_0.jpg

what up timmy?

looking good.. keep it up..

and guess what i found a place.. its with a friend, his mom moved out.. so im gonna stay there for a lil while... till i find the right place in the right spot..

it will let me save more money.. for my right place.. and it will be helping out my friend to..

oh ya bout the feeding chart.. what u think is wrong? or ?? idk hit me up.. im looking at it.. dont see nething abnormal...

Nice bro. is there a good room to grow in, or our you going to hold off for your place?

Timmyjg6 said:
Nice bro. is there a good room to grow in, or our you going to hold off for your place?

chuckling to myself---- lol but ya there is decent enuff space(closet, and a lil breeze room) for now.. to hold me over till we get our own place..

but yea hes cool with it.. hes the only one that knows me personally and knows bout what im doing.. well .. lol of course my gf too.. she'd have to be rebarded.. lol but no.. those two know.. lol

i would have to kill my plants.. if he wasnt cool with it.. but then if that would be the case.. i would just go find a place that pry isnt what i like or in a town i like...

screw that!! :D im letting these babies grooooooww!!!

OK, so Nancy is now about 7.125" wide and only 1.5" tall and shes starting to get her 5 count leaves in..... Those leaves are huge. And Kitty is doing just fin, nothing special yet. I also switched over to full strength neuts. And one of my soil plants have died so now we are at 2 hydro 1 soil..

01205874803930000000102398_0-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back