My HashPlant Honeys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking plants there Zarnon! Can't wait to see 'em in a couple weeks! ;)

Just wanted to pop in.

Great Scrog Massproducer. That is a sweet set-up.

Thanks Mutt, although in retrospect I wish I had done one of MP photos as an example instead of putting mine up in his thread.

Mass Prod., here's one of your photos I worked on color correcting. Not perfect, but.....

plant3.jpg

plant3r.jpg

Looks way better then they did, I must try and master that trick myself, thanks zarnon

here are some updated pics, I am now 6 days into flowering and they are starting to get big.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I will be adding my other 1000 watt light tomorrow, and will also be giving them there first dose of BIG BUD, I was giving them bud blood, piranah and voodoo juice last week, which has now stopped. I will also start giving them carbo load tomorrow.

Mutt said:
Just wanted to pop in.

Great Scrog Massproducer. That is a sweet set-up.

Thanks Mutt, it is a lotta work but I think it pays off in the end

Damn massproducer your garden has filled right in and looks great. What am i saying that's not a garden that's a freaking jungle. Your ladies are looking very healthy and green. Cant wait to see them ladies fill out and get frosty. Great job mass.

Thanks for stopping by Brother's Grunt, thanks for the encouragement and kind words. Hopefully everything will work out fine and I can get lots of frosty buds, kind of like you...

Yep, thats one helluva jungle you got there mass, great lookin plants man great job. Can't wait to see these ladies pack it on in the next few weeks.

things look like they are going along just wonderfully....awesome looking plants...looking very happy :)

WOW, is all I have to say. They are look'n mighty fine, lotta resin!!!!!

Thanks guys and gals

Yes things are coming along exactly as I wanted, I am so happy with this grow. Hopefully I will have some very nice buds soon.

This strain is unbelievible, there is hardly any stretch, this strain stretches for about a week and then goes directly into producing buds. The leaves are also now developing a lot of THC on them, it is incedible.

Nice dark green man. Can't wait to see buds on those. ;)

massproducer said:
Thanks guys and gals

Yes things are coming along exactly as I wanted, I am so happy with this grow. Hopefully I will have some very nice buds soon.

This strain is unbelievible, there is hardly any stretch, this strain stretches for about a week and then goes directly into producing buds. The leaves are also now developing a lot of THC on them, it is incedible.
I've never used the net for support. I've always done it the hard way with string. Miles of string. The net looks a hell of a lot easier to accomplish.

Totally cool grow man.

PS. Have you seen my pygmy? He's gone missing again after seeing your grow.

Hey Mutt you and me both, but the buds are forming fast

Stoney: I actually caught your pygmy roaming around underneath my screen last night, but not to worry he is on his way home right, as we speak. lol

Yeah I have always just used string to tie everything down but it was a pain in the ass and i never really achieved what I wanted to because it was just too much work. So then I came up with the idea to use the netting as like a scrog but to use it more for support in the same way that I have used the string and it worked great, even better then i expected.

The netting i use is called strawberry trelis/ netting, an it has 2 x 2 holes, which are perfect. It is made from plastic so it is strong and can not rot or mold. I love this netting.

thanks for the kind words

Here are some new pics I just took tonight. You guys and gals are starting to get me excited now. The pics are not the best because I took them in the pitch black a few seconds before my lights came on.

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thats a beautiful lookin jungle you got there mass! :D

Oh insane, I bet you say that to all of the growers:eek: :D

Thanks Man

Latest posts

Back