Is Hydro-grown bud better than outdoor/indoor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this question is all about preferance the best weed i ever smoked was organic outdoor rebel assault maybe some hydro sourdiesel or organic indoor purplekush its not how its grown its about the care and love you put into it and the strain it comes from means alot take your time love your plants and youll be happy

Hick said:
Absolutely!...I'd love to be able to sit down face to face and bicker 'n smoke samples from all the folks here and their different methods, strains, cures, ect. 'till we fell off our chairs. I doubt we would solve this mystery, but I bet we'd catch a wicked o' buzz..;)
...but if that danged old stoneybud don't quit talkin' bad 'bout my dirt..Qote.."(Nasty stuff)", I'm goin' o'er thar 'n push him down 'n bust a hip...:mad: ...:p

Dirt is pretty nasty tho... ;)

Only thing better about hydro is it is a lil faster growing. I find hydro grows are usually more harsh (which i dont care about neways) just a matter of flushing longer... most ppl around here think harsh = better high.... that shows how smart ppl are.

KADE said:
Dirt is pretty nasty tho...
I like this guy more and more...

Ok Hick, I'm ready for ya! I've got my super-duper running shoes on! I'll whack you with a grow tub!

Hahahahahahahaa

oh yea growing under light is the best best sunlight more powerful then lots of 1000 watt hps put together but i like indoor hydro u can maintence it give a certain amout of life do have to worry about pest and aanimals tryin to eat it easier ascess and much much safer

"Dirt, dirt it don't hurt kiss it up to God and make it work". I just feel that soil is a more organic grow ya know "au naturale" . I am trying both grows at this time but it is just something about the natural way. Like smokey said in Friday the Movie "It's from the earth man, God put this here for me and you!" :)

hydro even though the sunlight is the best than any u can maintenance indoors keep a close watch control tempeture pure water with easy refill and cleansing for flush last 3 weeks easy to fertilize and if i=over fertilized easy to dump water in refill

hydro ,even though the sunlight, is the best than any light u buy .U can maintenance indoors keep a close watch, control tempeture,love the fact it runs on water runs ,with easy refill and cleansing for the last flush 3 weeks weeeks before harvest. easy to fertilize and if you dont over fertilized .easy to dump and refill water. u can also move it easy if using a bubbler system

well ive grown both indoors and outdoors with soil and have been growing indoors using a couple of nft tables for afew years now,
and imo nothing beats hydro,when done properly.
there is no comparison when it comes to the speed of a hydro grow,it leaves the soil grow way behind,and as for the quality and quantity of hydro bud-once you find the right strain for the growing method you are using,and get the light and nutes sorted the buds are second to none---IMO---

stevo said:
well ive grown both indoors and outdoors with soil and have been growing indoors using a couple of nft tables for afew years now,
and imo nothing beats hydro,when done properly.
there is no comparison when it comes to the speed of a hydro grow,it leaves the soil grow way behind,and as for the quality and quantity of hydro bud-once you find the right strain for the growing method you are using,and get the light and nutes sorted the buds are second to none---IMO---

Same with IMO.... hydro (aero) grows up to 4x faster then ground grows... the buds are toight... yes, like a tiger in the toight pants.
But potencies can be made identical in soil and hydroponics.

Stoney Bud said:
I like this guy more and more...

Ok Hick, I'm ready for ya! I've got my super-duper running shoes on! I'll whack you with a grow tub!

Hahahahahahahaa

OK wiseguy...I been mounting "aerodynamic" foils to the walker, a lot less wind resistance now. But with the increased speed, I'm considering adding a roll-bar.
..and threatening me with a growtub???...if I were 20 yrs younger I'd chase yer arse down 'n beat you with a "bag" of dirt,..bat alas, these days it would have to be just a dirt bag...:(

I'll be headed your way soon. ..does the "Grey dog" give senior discounts?...:p

dangerfields, in nyc does give senior discount,and i am requesting a preformance from the infamous/famous Hick. You truly make me laugh.

Three words that make me stick to hydro. Sea Of Green
If everyone grew the same way it sure would limit the great opportunities of new tastes

yeah but monitoring hydro would be such a pain in the arse!

i love my soil.

I think maybe there is more potency outdoors with the conditions the sun creates that you can't get indoors, uvb and other factors.

I do think though for quality theres no difference between soil and hydro, if you did a good soil and hydro grow outdoors they would turn out pretty similar for quality.

I think that well grown bud that has been flushed harvested and cured correctly will all be equal.

organic hydro...probably the best. but great soil with microbes and the right nutrient mix...heavy!

Here's another onion for the soup
Has anyone heard of an outdoor ,organic ,hydro ,grow?
Could that make everyone happy?
I hear people talk about the speed of Hydro,
What kind of a difference are you talking?

Yeah how about burying a garbage can or barrel and doing a dwc outside. I have been thinking about that. It seems to me that that it could make for a huge plant. With the right genes you should be able to get 5 pounds plus per plant. If nobody steals it.

outdoor plants always yield heavy if they have healthy roots and optimal sunshine. i dont know where im gonna t=do a guerilla grow this summer but i will find someplace.

the widowmaker said:
I think maybe there is more potency outdoors with the conditions the sun creates that you can't get indoors, uvb and other factors.

I do think though for quality theres no difference between soil and hydro, if you did a good soil and hydro grow outdoors they would turn out pretty similar for quality.

I think that well grown bud that has been flushed harvested and cured correctly will all be equal.
im along here, I notice that hydro bud has the lest amount of smell and taste, compared to organic soil, and outdoors. I need my gram to smell like an ounce:hubba:. its all about the grower.... never grew hydro, looks sa dang fancy and kool, id love to try, i just dont think hydro is capable of the smell and taste which outdoors or soil can bring. It would be interesting to do an all outdoor grow, one right in the ground, a oranic soil mix grow, and a hydro ebb-flow style grow, all out doors.

headband said:
im along here, I notice that hydro bud has the lest amount of smell and taste, compared to organic soil, and outdoors. I need my gram to smell like an ounce:hubba:. its all about the grower.... never grew hydro, looks sa dang fancy and kool, id love to try, i just dont think hydro is capable of the smell and taste which outdoors or soil can bring. It would be interesting to do an all outdoor grow, one right in the ground, a oranic soil mix grow, and a hydro ebb-flow style grow, all out doors.

my hydro bud stinks and tastes just like it should, i can understand that its all down to the grower, I'll bet money that my hydro could take the pepsi challenge with a lot of soil grows.

Latest posts

Back