Frost in may

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
Oh Oh. the weather calling for fost and possably snow, My bro put a buncha clones outside last week, will they survive? the rootballs on them was big and healthy. I hope they survive, Gotta love Canadian weather lol :(

PTBO..how big are they?..can you cover them?..with abuckets maybe?..they will usually survive a couplr of "light " frosts, if they're of decent size, but best to protect 'em if you can.

there about 6" some a lill bigger/smaller but they all healthy. the weather just calling for frost tonight with just a bit below freezing windchill, its supposed to warm up to normal tempatures tomorrow and stay warm or seasonal temps. mor the next 2 weeks anyway. yeah i could probably cover them up, there not exactly "out in the open" there's lots of "cover vegitation" all around them so they will be partially protected from the wind but i will try to cover them for the night.
thanx for the info

Well it didnt get as cold as the weather man said and all the clones seem fine, i went to check on them thismorning and thy're still standing tall

Latest posts

Back