Should i go with a tds/ec meter or a tds/ec nutra wand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony8404

Reaction score
:eek: Hello everyone, I need some advice on this purchase because from what i have read it is a important part of the grow. I already picked up a ph meter that goes up to 14.0 ph with atc, two point calibration, waterproof prety decent i think but i did not think i needed as much of an investment in it.

I wanted to save that for the ppm,ec,cf meter.

I am stuck on either going with a cf eco stick 2385 from ebay for like 30 dollars or i go with a 60 dollar HM Digital COM-100 tds,ec,temp atc waterproof meter.

I like the eco stick due to no calibration, auto shut off, can stir the water with it to. But the meter looks sweet and it is waterproof you cant screw it up no matter how high you are.
I messed up some cheap ones and once dropped a 75 dollar infrared tempature meter in a pot of boiling water. I was trying to mess with it the first time ever when my wife was cooking spaghetti. :hubba:
Well, the wife was pretty ticked, you should have seen her face, as i looked up to her, to see if she maybe she did not see the whole thing happen..... Nope she saw it and she just had this :eek: face.
I smiled and she just went on and on and on... When she stopped and said to me, what do you have to say now... :stoned:I said, You just killed my high women..
But i come to you guys for a recomendation. I am feeling like going with the wand due to no calibration...

• Enlarge

spacer.gif

HM Digital COM-100 TDS/EC/T Meter

• Enlarge

spacer.gif

• Enlarge

spacer.gif

Latest posts

Back