Early harvesting strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's getting close to when I need to start my seeds for my outdoor grow. I live in an area where frost comes a bit earlier than most places in my state so I looking for some strains that harvest early and will beat the frost. any ideas?

Early Sativa from GWN

Any of the Mighty-Might strains/crosses (auto-flowering and non-clonable) from West Coast

Early Riser from Sagarmatha

All are available at Hemp Depot

I'm going to try the Iranian G13 this year which promises an August finish along with the Iranian autos I did last year

chemdawg said:
I'm going to try the Iranian G13 this year which promises an August finish along with the Iranian autos I did last year
where did you get your seeds?

sensi skunk#1,nirvana northern lights,heads c99xapollo11,rez chem99 and bogs blue moon rocks are a few that can be done around 49-55days and i use a 400watta(thats flowering time)add 2-3 weeks veg

chemdawg said:
Iranian G13 comes from drgreenthumb dot com

CD, have you heard much about the Iranian Short Season? Unfortunately I think it is only available in S1. I assume this is what was crossed to the 13. As the word goes it's mighty fine on it's own. Would like to hear why it needed crossing???

Sorry, I don't know for sure why it was crossed. My take on it is that the Iranain autos are limited in weight but can be harvested in about 90 days and the Iranain g13 is bigger but still finishes in late August to early September. This summer will be my first grow of the Iranian G13 but the Iranian autos were head and shoulders better than any of the autos I tried and I tried them all so I'm hopeful about the Iranaian G13s

Saw this and thought I would suggest that you get your hands on the latest issue of "Treating Yourself" mag. It has a good article on fast flowering Canadian strains, for choosing early type outdoor seed. It lists several so hopefully you will see a couple that sound nice to you.

hey people i need some advice (help) i was given some seeds 2 different strain 1 strain the bud got about as big as a dime the second got as big as a quarter. 1strain was a perrty pink 2nd was white i watched for signs and nothing went rite. have 20,000 lumens of flour. hydro,take a look at laughing budda thats the color.need info . this is the first plant that did this to me.chuck

That Iranian G13 I grew may just be the most potent thing out there

sour 60 mdanzig ready in 10 weeks from seed. they say 8 but it needs 10 and its really good smoke.

Oatmeal bubba takes 50-55 days MAX

Latest posts

Back