The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that how mine are doing :) just got back into town was gone due to the hurricane brother did a good job watching em except for breaking a branch it is healing nice tho so what do you guys think

tall and green dude. Dig that overhead looking shot of the big one in the black tub :aok:

thanks ston took a llittle work to get that shot but was worth it i think lol

I love that picture. Do they have preflowers yet? Looking very nice. I am glad you survived the hurricane.

no preflowers yet probably will start in a few weeks good thing cause im about out of grow nutes lol used a gallon so far

so hears my big girls measured them today biggest is 8 foot 2 in. then 2 right at 7 foot, then i have 10 plants that are over 5 ft............. Something is wrong with my camera ill gett better pics next time

View attachment IMG_0484.jpg

View attachment IMG_0486.jpg

View attachment IMG_0489.jpg

View attachment IMG_0490.jpg

View attachment IMG_0492.jpg

View attachment IMG_0495.jpg

View attachment IMG_0499.jpg

View attachment IMG_0500.jpg

View attachment IMG_0503.jpg

View attachment IMG_0512.jpg

Well that was trippy to look at... Woa... Don't look at those pic's if you are too stoned. oh my. Anyway, they look good, looks like they have a great start. Thanks for the trip!

Budgrower won't like those pictures. Looking nice though Kindbud.

haha i took those pic fast was tired just had got done digging 15 holes and some setting on my camera was messed up ill post some new pics in a week

i think burying the 5 gallon buckets and totes like i did is going to make a huge difference in watering tired of watering every 2-3 day they are some thirsty girls

Kindbud ,do you support those plants, Won't they fall over in the pots? They look nice.

Kindbud ,do you support those plants, Won't they fall over in the pots? They look nice.

Mr1 they are not supported at all the buckets are buried in the ground so that they wont fall over when flowering starts roots stay cooler, less watering, less noticeable, etc......... i usually have to support them very little supercropping and using lots of pro tek helps make strong sturdy stems and branches

KB, what mix are these in? And for nutes?

my soil mix is a secret lol but includes all the good stuff u can think of i start with a good base potting soil with no nute that i get at a green house/ nursery then mix in perlite, worm castings, peat moss, sand, lime etc and nutes for veg i use Dyna Gro line of nutes..... Grow 7-9-5, Foliage Pro 9-3-6, Mag Pro 2-15-4, and Pro Tekt 0-0-3........ the mag pro is a magnesium and sulfur supplement and the pro tek is a silicon supplement that strengthens stems and branches

There are probably roots growing out of your drainage holes helping to anchor them.

Latest posts

Back