Getting ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice sea of wittle babies. Yehaaaaa

Oh Bud, that all looks awesome. See, the dog scares me to death in that pic. But laying on the couch, not at all.

Your plants are rocking. greenest of mojo to you Bud.

Thank you everyone for the kind words...it's going to be a fun ride...stay tuned...

Ok....cups are gone...all are in their 1gal pots until I see what they are..here's the interesting thing...these are from an Auto Strain I pollinated (cherry bomb). The male was an unknown. One of the over seas seeds that should've been either a feminized or auto seed (as they were the only type of seeds I ordered). The Interesting thing is so far the seeds end up being an auto plant or a female...I have yet to have one pop up male..is that to say a pollinated auto strain will only produce auto or feminized seeds?......hmmmmmm? So far.....yes....as far as my experimentation has shown me...the girls outdoor, all but one are the females from the last germ session..all the rest were autos I grew out....those of you who have popped in on my posts over the years know...I LOVE TO EXPERIMENT....this is just my latest....

View attachment image.jpg

Another look...more Cookies seeds added(blue cups more in germ phase)....grabbed two more clones they're still in "transplant shock"...going to be a nice session...

First round, in the ground....all "in ground" are a combination of 3 Girl Scout Cookies....3 Platinum Cookies & 3 Purple Erkle....and 1 (the big one) is Cherry bomb (from seed from UK seed bank)...Purple x Chocolate Thai one of my crosses is reveging nice....the ones in pots are some autos finishing....still have more indoor going out next weekend...they need to get a bit bigger....still indoor are 2 Platinum Girl Scout Cookies (Dark Heart Cut Clones)...20 Girl Scout Cookie Seeds (in cups)...and 15 Cherry Bomb x Wild Thai Land Ryder Crosses (from seed)...from my last pollination project...

Transplant shock must be over. Noticing nothing but new growth..all is looking good. The 5 autos I had left over are outside as well...tents are on 12/12 sexing seeds at the moment. and being autos the more light the better and outside provides more light then indoors at the moment...

Latest posts

Back