Sativa from nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm dealing with nirvana and i already ordered regular white widow pack. Now i want to order a sativa strain from nirvana also, they have affordable prices. I'm thinking to order sterling haze feminized. Anyone has tried it? And what is your opinion about it? I'm searching for a strong sativa with a sweet flavor thats why i chose sterling haze. If there is any other suggestions feel free to reply.
Here is the direct link:
https://www.nirvanashop.com/en/feminized-marijuana-seeds/790-sterling-haze-feminized-seeds.html
Thank u.

I have some free seeds from Nirvana. They are sativa dominant. Not sure on the strain, I've grown it out since but overfed it early in a ruined it.ill be sending another girl in bloom in a few weeks.

Hazes can get quite big--tall and willowy--and they can take a long time to flower--12 weeks or so. You might want to look for something else for indoors unless you have a large space and don't care that it will take 3 months to flower. Do they have any C99 or a hybrid of it?

Yarddog goodluck with your grow dude.
Ohh, i have a really small growbox... then hazes isnt the right choice. And they dont c99 or hybrids of it. The Hemp Goddess if u have any idea of another seedbank that sell good sativas with affordable prices i would mind. Actually i need a strain to use it in my home when i'm studying. It would help me to relax a bit and to give me some energie with a sweet taste. I'm asking u guys because u have experienced different strains. Thanks for your help goddess

If you are low on space, you need to be looking for short bushy indica strains.

Friend just brought us some Northern Lights,,Zeta Zage,,and some Brownies from Colorado. Yehaaaaaaa

Well my personal favorite sativa is Satori, breeder is Mandala Some times of the year, you can buy directly from Mandala. Or there is a list of resellers on their site. It smokes like a sativa, but it can be kept smaller than most sativas and has a 9-10 week flowering period (I take it at 9 weeks). It has a great taste and a "get off your butt and get something done" high. http://mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

I see... intresting one. Thanks goddess!

Well my personal favorite sativa is Satori, breeder is Mandala Some times of the year, you can buy directly from Mandala. Or there is a list of resellers on their site. It smokes like a sativa, but it can be kept smaller than most sativas and has a 9-10 week flowering period (I take it at 9 weeks). It has a great taste and a "get off your butt and get something done" high. http://mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

Thank you. Sounds like a good one. I bookmarked it. I have a long way to go before I have the tolerence based on the information.

LOL--Nicebud, Satori can be a bit overwhelming for those not used to a good sativa type high. I am quite an...ummm....experienced smoker, having imbibed for 45+ years. Wow, I think I am getting closer to 50 years than I am 45...how long ago was 1968...

LOL--Nicebud, Satori can be a bit overwhelming for those not used to a good sativa type high. I am quite an...ummm....experienced smoker, having imbibed for 45+ years. Wow, I think I am getting closer to 50 years than I am 45...how long ago was 1968...

Its a while. But that a good thing. You can enjoy that level of bud. I want to medicate my pain away. So I'm looking to make it good and potent. So only a little will get me medicated fast. Leaving me still looking and sounding sober. But getting my life back. Indica has been mostly my plants. If not 50/50. Next plant will be a sativa Dom. First I need plenty of the 50/50 to stay normal while growing the sativa. I know they sometimes take longer to mature as well.

I want the person back that everybody that knows me sees. From past experience. I know its possible. Even with a really messed up bud. I am glad you are here with your experience.

Latest posts

Back