first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sun ,, thanks for:joint: info, just new at this n forget at times,, so please forgive :bong2:

no prob, just remember you already asked questions in this thread so re-read the thread if you forget something before just asking again. this is like your question and answer journal so re-read if necessary. everythings lookin good just have patience and dont get antsy, this wonderful plant unfortunaly takes a while to grow and fully mature so hang in there and keep doin what your doing, things seem good, just keep an eye on those lights and keep an eye/keep track of how much nutrients your mixing each time you water them and how much of the nutrient solution they are getting, and remember MJ needs a wet/dry cycle so yah gotta let the top inch to 2 inches of soil dry out first before watering again and keep the nutrient/water in a rotation, nute - water - nute - water, and youll be fine.

thanks sun, i'm keep a notebook on what i do, writing down every day so i don't forget what i did,,, again thanks

yup no prob, just keep a detailed journal of like everything lol, i write down what i did to each plant like FIM or TOP or somethings as simple as how much water/nute solution they got and what strength it was, keeping a detailed list will help you in future grows as well if you grow the same strains again, that way you wont have to figure out how much they can tolerate before burning again...

i have fim :watchplant:, both plants a week ago, also the soil i'm using is Lambert organic soil from homedepot. temp is 77 n humidy is 55
can the branches on the sides:farm:, can they also b fim, or is it just the tops ones. cause if i can, i'll use some strong string, n put it across where as the side branchs have support.
also for now i'm going to use Ona for taking care of the smell , cause im using the back room, of the house,n i really done have people, coming over that much, but i am lookin into getting a carbon filter n fan combo, buyin ,one peice at a time

peace my fello tokers:joint:

any of the growth tips can be topped/FIMed, whether it be the main stem or side branches, not sure about using sting as a support, maybe something like bamboo sticks, you can get a pack of like 25-30 for just a few bucks at alot of hydro/grow shops, just stick the bamboo stick in the soil so its sticking upwards and use something like pipe cleaners or some string to tie the branches to the bamboo sticks, this will keep the branches supported as they develop and get larger, also kinda helps guide them so they arnt clustered too close to eachother.

didn't think of that, awesome idea, so i'll Fim, next week, n keep in the Grow cyle one more week still December.
i'been keeping a note pad with the info, i don't screw up on the nutrients,didn't think of keepin ,, but thats a great way as U say to know what to do with the nutrients if i grow this strain again

THG,i took a quick glance at ur SCROG, i think thats awesome, n also the cooltube . when i get things going right, i will b thinkin of doing SCROG
again awesome DIY projects

i mean this with no disrespect. keep doing what your doing bud, learn the plants first before you get into slightly more complex growing/training methods. if yah dont under stand the basics well then your gonna have a hard time. granted a scrog is pretty easy to understand and pull off but if yah dont have a good grasp on the basics of growing it can get overwhelming. get some more growing exp under your belt first.

thats what meant,,i'm going to learn more ( meaning after a few good grows ) then i might get into Scrog. i'm still a nebie n need more info undewr my belt

peace my brothers

pic of my Prozac n Cheese 100_1692.JPGWreck

WOW! Nice. They are looking healthy!

LOL your gonna have your hands full with that forest when you start flowering.

I think you might have already figured it out but I think when the tips of your leaves turn yellow or brown its nute burn. I don't think its a big deal though because I have seen growers purposefully add just enough so the tips just barely get burnt.

You may have already mentioned this but what lighting are you using?

i'm going to use T5's all the way thro flowering. i got to save up for HPS setup

i'm surprised as how awesome the plants:farm: r really lookin:icon_smile:

the plants will have more space to flower in my 3 x 4x 6grow tent when i'm done. right now they r in a 3 x 2 ft grow area

Keep saving your pennies. The difference between T5s and HPS for flowering is significant. You can get a 600W set-up from Amazon for under $200.

as always, to all my fello tokers:joint:
thank U 4 all the info:icon_smile:

I know it might be too late or you might not have time for it but here is one more vote for the SCROG. There is a guy on YouTube, Hygrohybrid, he has a bunch of videos that are really helpful. He has one on Scrog. You'd be able to get your T5 way closer and probably get way denser buds. Either way Im sure your yield is going to be great tho. Im keeping an eye on your journal cant wait until we both got buds to show off lol.

Latest posts

Back