What are the easier strains to clone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny_bravo

Reaction score
Im interested in buying some seeds off the net so i can grow a couple plants. Im lookin at bubblelicious at the mo im interested in some white strains but ive heard they are very hard to clone.. Does anyone know a good strain thats easy to clone?

i've had the best luck with pure indica's. practice with some plants from the yard...when your good at it, doesnt matter if its hard. good luck!

For a first time grower i would recommend Nirvana Misty. It's a very stable strain, shows excellent nutrient tolerance, and has awesome growth. The smoke is awesome too, flavor to be desired!

Be cautious with "White" strains, those tend to be very nutrient sensitive, just a lil over the top or a tad under will effect the plant. So i would recommend not growing a white strain until you are fully satisfied you know how to "read" the plant. Excellent smoke and taste in the end, all that is required is some experience and hard work.

Im not saying dont grow a white strain, im simply saying that you would need to show some devotion and focus to the plant. Typically, girlfriends/boyfriends arent feng shui with the lack of attention or time, so if you have one, you may want to weigh your options. :D LOL

Which all comes down to why i recommended the Misty. It's a very stable strain. If you over-do or under-do the nutes, maybe cuz youre in a hurry out the door, the plant has a pretty high tolerance. The plant doesnt stress easily, almost no stress when transplanting. It's just a simple water-n-grow kinda strain.

Nova

all good for cloning in general but what u want to do is clone the lower branches witch contain more rooting hormone within them the lower branches that is of course.

Latest posts

Back