bugs! fleas? help please..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mal2

Reaction score
just started budding my plant, shes pretty big but has some kind of infestation.
in veg stage i noticed signs of spider mites and had planned to get some neem oil.

but did not ! few weeks later flowering them, there is now a bunch of flea looking bugs jumping around my plant ... not sure how to treat this please help

We need to know what the insect is usually before we tell ya what to use.

Don't use neem oil. It blocks the pores of the plants with oil and it is yucky.

I like SierraNaturalScience.com for organic pesticides.

Sorry to sound cruel but when ya first spot an issue is the time to Act...I like Azamax for most issues . Sounds like ya have mites as well as fungus gnats. a soil drench with Azamax and a two week treatment of the plant will help...you have to be vigilant and Arm yourself with your weapons....Time to go to the fight ..Best of Luck

just started budding my plant, shes pretty big but has sitscacjokeme kind of infestation.
in veg stage i noticed signs of spider mites and had planned to get some neem oil.

but did not ! few w. I spayks later flowering them, there is now a bunch of flea looking bugs juhiding in thereround my plant ... not sure how to treat this please help

Ortho for fruits and veggies...had a white fly problem..tried miracle wash Its a joke..the ortho kills just about everything and doesnt mske bud tatste funny u csn spray on tomatos and c eat them first signt of bug I spray all plants once never come bsck again.....u have buds so tthey are hiddibg in there also...its 5 bucks and please thabk me after it works lol...u can spray soil also...

If you have spider mites, I would get something formulated for spider mites. They are tough little buggers and if you do not get them all killed the first time around, they become stronger, i.e. they build up resistance to pesticides very fast. SNS 217 is a good product to use on mites. I sometimes have to hit with stronger stuff--Forbid or Floramite.

Neem oil really is icky and I have never actually seen it cure any thing ever--they must have a good company spokesman as so many people think that neem oil is good for things like this, but, in reality, it sucks for everything.

Spider mites do not jump and like Rosebud says neem oil is vile stuff i used it once and once only as its impossible to get off your plants esp if they are in bud and ruined my crop when i used it alas many many years ago.
Imnice

Latest posts

Back