A few random pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man,,you need to figure that damn camera out Bro,,yur killing me. LOL
Nice Land Scaping.

Thanks wh. It's all good I have it sorted now . Haven't posted on this thread since I figured out how to get em right way up!

Looking good! NL is stretching quite a bit. Will she go into something bigger?

Thanks lads! Oh Ye she'll get nice and fat! That's her final height she's all done goin up not its time for outward motion! Can't wait. I'll keep yas updated!

has that plant been topped or fimmed?

whats the experiment? the size of the clone. the bucket, the cover?

All of the above , I've never had much luck cloning in soil but I've read a bit over the last while and said I'd have another bash.

so you took a cutting and just stuck it in dirt?What is the process you used, I could see maybe trying something like coco coir and take a cutting and get it well rooted then taking the coco coir straight into the dirt

No I did it properly , cut put in water cut again at 45 under water , scraped top layer , into the clonex then into the medium,it's coco & peat this is how I clone but only about 40 % success, I'm trying to improve that, I'm also gonna try oasis cubes and see if I get better numbers .

I wish i could do dirt, but as my sig says the only thing i can do with dirt is get dirty, I need the hydro cause its simple straight forward, even working through problems and cloning is super easy well i havnt done it but im about to and use rockwool.
Looks like you are doing it the right way except when its in the cococoir you are feeding it nutes right? but then when it goes into the dirt do you remove the cococoir or do you plant it with the coco?

Latest posts

Back