illegal aliens benefits(off topic)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blondewannabe33

blonde mentality is alive
Reaction score
I just have to get this off my chest and also tell others what is going on. Now we all know that illegals sneak into our country for a better life. Now, I just found out that not only is there doctor visits, hospital stays, etc. are all free, they also can go and get on welfare at our tax dollars, get their kids on insurance, and now they also qualify for unemployment benefits!!!! I have been trying to find work for 3 weeks now, and had to jump through 100 hoops to even apply and hope that they get back to me, meanwhile, the illegals get hired right away in front of me. is this fair and what can be done about it?

BTW, Hick, I think we're strongly on the same page on this one, but I hope you do not 'moderate' topics that you feel are unintersting or not to your liking. If you allow political topics then I would take care how you censor threads.

hee hee he..thanks for the advice on how to moderate Zarnon. "EXACTLY" why there has been a 0 tolerance policy in effect for 'political' threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back