Random Pics On Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Horse

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw up some random pics and info on my grow situation. First 2 pics are my clones (don't know if they are male or female yet). This is my first attempt, so don't know how it is going to go. They are 2 days old. They are Purple Power, Early Misty and unknown. I cut twenty of them. First cut them off the donor with scissors, then used a razor blad to trim off extra branches and the final cut at a 45. Dipped in rooting gel, then put in moist rockwoll (put 2 nodes that were cut inside rockwool). Put clones in tray with dome, and heating pad underneath (stupid heating pad shuts off automatically when stays on too long), and misted my clones, and put dome on. Light is 42 watt cfl. Planning on removing the lid once a day for an hour or so for a week, misting regularly, then gradually take it right off. Clones look really sad right now, I assume that is normal. When should I expect them to cheer up a little? If they live, I will pic the best 6 or 8 to go in my aeroponics setup.

The other 2 pics are my plants from seed (and the donors of my clones). Three freebie seeds and four Early Misty's. I also have a Purple Power started too, but man she grew fast, had to mover her to flowering room. 8 outta 8 germinated and sprouted! They are a month old. Tallest was 17", it was the PP, and I even topped her, and the rest are between 9-11". Moving them to flower room in a couple of days. Gave them one dose of weak nutes. Taking it easy this time, so I don't burn them like the last batch. Any replies or input would be greatly appreciated, as I am a novice grower. Man I can't wait to start my outside grow! I have 48 seeds begging to be planted. ;)

cloning1.jpg

cloning2.jpg

jungle1.jpg

jungle2.jpg

Here are some pics of my beautiful girl. She has been through some rough times, like rough transplanting, over feeding and heat stress, but turned out pretty good I think. Don't know what strain she is, freebies from amsterdam, so they got to be pretty descent. Vegged for one month, and now she has just hit the 5 week mark of flowering. Don't know if she is a little behind (just comparing to other plants at week 5)due to a stressful life, or the type of strain it is. Could anyone tell me on how long I should expect to flower for by judging on my pics? How about a couple of tips on how to fatten her up a little before harvest :p

flower1.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

Clones still are really sad. When will they be happy again?

once they start developing roots. i hope there getting alot of humidity, easy way to tell, water constantly dripping down from the top of the dome.

and that beast in flowering, it looks to be in a 2 or 3 gallon pot? i recommend 5gal minimum(for a heavier yield)...

I mist them couple of times a day. Water is not dripping from dome, but is fairly wet. And my flowering girl is in a 5 gallon pot :). She makes it look pretty small though.

Latest posts

Back