gen. question.......6-7 wks flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2784

Reaction score
Apx. 6-7 wks into flowering and the stuff doesn't smell like its suppose to? Does anyone know Why?
It kind of smells bad even..........400w hps, soil, good ventilation, i know what i'm doing for the most part but this is strange......any advice what be appreciated

I guess maybe a little, its just not good.......there is no mold, i've checked several times, all the conditions are ideal so dont know the problem???

It may just be the strain. I grew an ak48 that smelled EXACTLY like under arms. My friend grew a white satin that smelled like ****...literally. Some strains smell funny:D.

bombbudpuffa said:
It may just be the strain. I grew an ak48 that smelled EXACTLY like under arms. My friend grew a white satin that smelled like ****...literally. Some strains smell funny:D.

:rofl: ya... I can believe it. just let it grow, man.... just let it grow

bombbudpuffa said:
I grew an ak48 that smelled EXACTLY like under arms.

dude, seriously, you crack me up...that was great. lmao

I got Dannyboy strain, and wen its flowerin and it has lots of crystals on it, it kinda smells like B.O.!stinky armpits

Well if it smells like cat pee or amonnia then make sure if you have thick buds is that you look inside the buds for mold, ive seen buds that on the outside looked fine but inside were it is more moist and dank is were the mold forms.

What is the humidity in your grow area?

Thanks everyone.........the humidity is low, stays at 40, 55 max at night, have a dehumidifier running

Latest posts

Back