Can a few days less in flower make all the difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hiya People,

Say one week before can that make a big diff? What about leaving in dark a fews before hack hack ;)

Peace

Harvest when you are ready :)

Some people leave in the dark but most do not, some harvest when its lights first turn on, some wait till lights turn off, outside gardeners harvest in the morning, afternoon or evening, its totally up to you ;)

Hiya Hippy ;) Just that I have a prob and cant get help day 52 I need go away and back day 56 Maybe best just to shut off ;) ? and have in dark

I think Get the old microscope out ;)

What ya think ;) ?

Peace

Yes harvesting a few days or a week before your plants are mature will make a very big difference, break out the scope and harvest your plants when they are mature

Thanks People I agree ;) might even be 2 weeks more Not sure as Its bag I get scope out ....Hugs

Peace

Hmmm People New idea what about but my office lamps in there its like 3 days?

on my last plant i harvested,i thought she needed about another week.checked her every other day with the micro.when the hell came down here and i had no choice but to harvest.i looked at the trichs just for the heck of it and she was ready.she had changed that much in 2-3 days.went from all cloudy to about 50-50,amber cloudy.sheet be some good too

waiting up to 10 weeks can make some differences... really 8 to 10 week is up to ya... I did harvest one that is 6 to 7 weeks, I has some regrets.. didn't count the calender right of way lol

Latest posts

Back