Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Box of Chocolates - Photo by Umbra!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Medical Marijuana
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2017, 01:04 AM   #321
grass hopper

grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper

a couple of friends have people who are sick and wanna try rso. so day before yesterday i made my 3rd batch of rso. i used close to a pound of quality trim. used 95% graves grain alcohol for solvent.. it came out perfectly. got 31 1/2 grams... lab results back today. 66% thc.. little cbd as my strains are not high enough to extract much. went very smoothly and happy with results.
grass hopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 01:51 AM   #322
Bongofury
Need a light?

Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury

Congrats GH. I wish your sick people a fast recovery. You are a kind person.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:00 AM   #323
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Awesome Grasshopper.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #324
grass hopper

grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper

thank you!! interesting that again the coffee filters i used filtered out 9 grams of beautiful blond hash which of course i saved. i mentioned this to one of the lab guys. he was quite sure that the thc cells had broken open during the process and there was less than 2% thc in my salvaged hash. am pleased i am not using the wrong size filter as i thought but will have the hash tested to be sure. or maybe just smoke a little..
Old 03-10-2017, 03:12 AM   #325
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Hey Bongo, I am wondering how you are doing. I don't know that more is better. I really don't. We have the cannabinoid receptors and I have no idea if we need to keep filling them, i mean, do they only hold so much? We need to ask Kraven that. He is a nurse. I ask my MD one time why we had nicotine receptors and he ask me why i ask him stuff like that and he had no idea. LOL..... Anyway, i hope you check in soon.

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 03-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #326
Bongofury
Need a light?

Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury Bongofury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hey Bongo, I am wondering how you are doing. I don't know that more is better. I really don't. We have the cannabinoid receptors and I have no idea if we need to keep filling them, i mean, do they only hold so much? We need to ask Kraven that. He is a nurse. I ask my MD one time why we had nicotine receptors and he ask me why i ask him stuff like that and he had no idea. LOL..... Anyway, i hope you check in soon.
Hi Rosebud.... Thank you so much for caring... I am doing fine. I have my blood sugar pretty much under control now. I am eating NO carbs to speak of and working out. Its working but my blood sugar rises at night. I have that morning reading down from 180's to 140's now. I've lost a few more pounds.

I have not done the RSO at night thing I said I would do because I'm smoking dank in the evening. Every evening lol. I wonder if smoking is helping?

I'll start the RSO at night tonight. I didn't think anyone was interested.

Kraven's input would be welcome.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:34 PM   #327
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

I bet the smoking is helping but not like the oil does. This is awesome news I am happy for you. Thanks for letting us know.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:57 PM   #328
grass hopper

i have been an insulin dependent diabetic for 20 years. no family history known for it. i had less then 10% body fat and was in top shape when i came down with it. was working 6 or 7 days a week X 10 hrs a day. under great STRESS and was SEDENTARY (desk bound). these 2 factors caused diabetes to surface at 43 yrs old. my biggest help is "DEXCOM." a wearable small device that reads my blood sugar every 5 minutes. has alarms for low sugar as well as high sugar. even my crummy insurance pays for it .. a real life saver for anyone with diabetes. I LOVE IT !!
Old 03-12-2017, 02:19 AM   #329
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

thanks for sharing that Grasshopper, that is a statement of what stress can do.. my gosh that must have been a shock to get that with no family history. I am glad you are doing well, does the pot have an effect on your sugar?

Old 03-13-2017, 11:08 PM   #330
grass hopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
thanks for sharing that Grasshopper, that is a statement of what stress can do.. my gosh that must have been a shock to get that with no family history. I am glad you are doing well, does the pot have an effect on your sugar?
yes. shock to my family and I. I first noticed how thirsty i was. could not get enough to drink! then because i was drinking so much, i always had to pee. it was enough to go to doc and say wassupppp?? m j effect i don't know rose..
Old 04-18-2017, 03:25 AM   #331
Bongofury
Need a light?

A1C was 6.4... YEAAAAAA No carb diet did it. My doc, well she was smiling. I did the RSO twice in the evening for 4 nights only twice. I just can't keep the RSO program going. Lots of smoking in the evening though.

If I eat carbs, my blood sugar spikes. Now my next 3 months started. I hope I do as well this 1/4.

I got crazy with the mashed potato's, stuffing and gravy yesterday. mmmmmm
Old 04-18-2017, 12:49 PM   #332
Kraven
The Dean of Green

Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven Kraven

BoF your A1C is figured by multiplying your number times 20 and thats the average blood sugar over the last 90 days....yours was 128...Thats a good number for a diabetic...good job

The price to learn is the promise to pass it on
Kraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:05 PM   #333
Bongofury
Need a light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
BoF your A1C is figured by multiplying your number times 20 and thats the average blood sugar over the last 90 days....yours was 128...Thats a good number for a diabetic...good job
Thanks Kraven for the info. I didn't know that.