Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Squish by Umbra
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Growroom Setup and Design
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
Grizzly_OKief

Grizzly_OKief
Default 2 Buckets, 1 Feeder Tube

What up grow community! I'm looking for some help brainstorming a solution to using 2 buckets (1 nutes, 1 silica/calmag) with a single 1/2 inch feeder tube.

Currently I have a pump taking my nute mix out of a 10 gallon bucket and filling my 1/2 inch feeder tube that is running the top lip of the flood tray with twelve 1/4 inch drip lines ported off of that.

How would I go about adding a 2nd water source to the same tray without: running a 2nd feeder tube around the lip, moving the tube from pump to pump, or using manual stoppers that I switch back and forth daily to supply the alternating feedings.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Grizzly_OKief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Why aren't you just running the silica/calmag with the nutrients?

I don't believe what you want to do is possible without putting the 2 solutions together or running another pump and tubing.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote