newbie question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaboy88

stays blunted up
Reaction score
when you go to harvest your plant how do u crop it without hurting the plant for future harvests with that plant?

if u want to reveg it it for future harvest leave the bottom 30% the leaves are important for the reveg then place it under light 24/7

thanks dude. so once the lights are on 24/7 it will still flower? and how long do i keep it on a 24hr day lighting or do i not change it from that? im srry im real new at growing and im tryin to learn the proper way..lol

no it wont flower on 24 it will grow...and reveg meaning go back to the state it was before you flowered it. I always try to get as much bud as possible off and leave as much stems and leavs as possible. then once she is at the size u want her u flower her again...and so on and so forth...good luck.

MJ likes to have a 12 /12 lighting schedule when flowering, and a 24/7 if re-vegging. Flower first than re-veg if you can dig your outdoor plant up and get it indoors to a 24 hour light source.

flaboy88 said:
when you go to harvest your plant how do u crop it without hurting the plant for future harvests with that plant?

Do not take more than 2/3rds of the plant. You will have to leave buds on the plant because this is where the new growth will come from. Revegging doesn't always work and IMO, generally takes longer than taking and rooting clones and you have to leave a fair amount of buddage on the plant. Your plant can take 3 weeks or longer to switch back to veg state. You then grow those weird 1 bladed leaves for awhile and then it starts to veg. You will probably be at least 8 weeks before it is ready to put into 12/12 again. Unless you have an outstanding pheno that you want to keep, it would probably be faster to start new seeds...

To add to Hemp Goddess response I agree 100%, plus the fact that the few re-veg I tried also did not yeild close to what it did the first time. I don't think it's worth the time and energy...but that is only my oppinion.

I wld not waste the time re-vegging...I wld hve cloned it before flowering it out...now I wld just start over with seed...

Yeah, I totally agree with HG after doing this several times. It is nail-biting, anyway, because sometimes the plant just flowers-out and that's it, the reveg fails. It is just too time consuming. And later, nutes become a problem because the plant used all the original minerals and so on in its first growth.

wow guys...I have had some great reveg success and instead of reblooming them I keep em as mothers...clone them over and over...it is a great way to save a pheno. which u could germ and grow a hundred seeds and might never be able to match. My Pk reveg is doing great...she is bottom right in this picture and just getting normal leaves...soon I will be cloning her and have as much pk as I can handle..I couldnt be more pleased. I actually prefer to take a clone off of a flowering plant and reveg that to doing the whole plant..to each there own..

111609 018.jpg

2 dog that makes sense to reveg to keep as a mother, I take clones from them to do this. I was only saying to reveg to try and get another crop out of to me is not worth the time and effort, every time I have tried I would have been better off starting from seed, it just does not yeild well for all the electricity, nutes, and time lost. Just my oppinion.

some grows on large scales only reveg so it can do major weight...people have plants for years...I may have to do this!!

Latest posts

Back