what fertilizer to ad to teas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
I've been making teas for a while and have been using guano's to add to my tea for fertilizer. I got the idea from Bountea. the guy only uses teas with his line of ferts. but i wanted to use EJ's guano's and other dry fertilizers. i know i haven't over fetilized and the plants are preety green but i don't know if they are getting proper amounts of P and K from the guano's. Do's any one have perspective on this idea.

Using Earth Juice as a tea with amended soils/mixes works quite well.

Use it light as a tea, heavier as a nute, or somewhere in between.

Wet

why light as a tea? and what is light? im using less than a 1/4 cup per gallon of tea. the dry fert volcano bat guano is what im using. i've done two teas. 2 weeds in a row.

hey what up dude. im tryin Dr.Earth right now..using - alfalfa meal, kelp meal, rock phosphate,earthworm castings and bat guano so far. ive also read a great many things about using soybean meal aswell. basically try to cover all your bases from the beginning so you dont have to try and catch up to deficiencies

ive been putin ~1/4 tsp. of each, Earth Juice Catalyst and a little mollasses (a little more of the kelp, a lil less of the guano) in a one gallon jug with a 50w heater and bubblin it for 24-48 like normal and it doesnt seem to be too hot at all. only problem ive seen is the shops and nurseries around here have hit or miss selections of Dr.e products...where r you LEONARDITE! lol
:bong:

Latest posts

Back