cool days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BENNY

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if temps in low 80's to mid 70's slow down my buds from being ready a eight weeks.:rolleyes:

Actually in those temps, they should thrive.

:lama:

BENNY.....trying to help ya my friend..I looked everywhere for your pics..can ya try and post them in here? click addvanced and then scroll down to attatchments....thanks for the PMs..i think we can all help ya on this one...Happy smokeing:48:

Those are summertime temps if you ask me. Its in the 20s and 30s at night in my area.

Benny, other variables(too many to mention altho someone probly will) can prevent maturing in 8 weeks. Your question tho, will those temps prevent maturing in 8 weeks , agin NO and please send4u2 a pic, then this question will be solved-good luck friend

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showfull.php?photo=8939

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showfull.php?photo=8938

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showfull.php?photo=8937

BENNY...heres a few I pulled from your Gallery...They look wonderful....what i did was ...

go to gallery...click pic ya want to use..High lite and right click then select copy...then come to you post and right click again and solect paste...thats it...i see ya know how to upload to your gallery..thats a great place to store your pics...try posting links in here..ill check back later my friend...take care and be safe

BENNY, those are marvelous! Now folks, that is how you do a scrog! Industrial strength scrog. I hope you can get some air flowing through there. It sure looks dense, like a rain forest, lol. How is the moisture where they grow?

:yeahthat:

420benny....when i finnaly found the pics:giggle: i thaught looked like yours..lol..but then relized no...he does have some nice plants cant wait to see them finish

I agree. I am not mad anymore about him using/ borrowing my name with girls like that. He can name his kids Benny if he wants to, lol. Keep those pics coming.
Attention to anyone considering calling themselves benny. Rule 1 is you must grow monsters at least as tall as you are, or you can't be a benny. LMAO:rofl: :rofl: :ciao:

Im known as Benny too. Theres a lot of us here. Ive grown some 7-8 footers so I guess I am qualified for the name.

4u2 thanks for the info no how to make the new postings im going to try it. hey BENNY all that i have done with my grow is from diffrent pics i have seen on diffrent therads.Benny you asked about moisture in my area well at night i have to cover my girls with 6mil black plastic from dusk to dawn do to the moisture at night cuz it does get wet. and i have found that the humidity that builds at night helps keep the temps up in the hi 50s lo 60s and i also have a fan blowing my girls skirts up all the time. in the mornings when i uncover them i always grab a couple of colas and shake them just to see how wet they are. i dont think there ever bad with in a hour there dry:hubba: anyway folks if im doing something wrong please tell me.

Sounds like a good plan BENNY. I just didn't want you to lose any colas like me due to rot. When I saw how dense it was, I got concerned.
mh, maybe we should start our own benny club
Friends with bennies,lol

:eek: HOLY bajeeeeezus Benny... those are some dandy's :D
If I had girls like those, I would stare at em all day long from
my lawn chair with a beer in my hand and a grin from ear to ear :D

HEY BENNY, after your message about air flow i got to thinking and thought even thow i have a fan blowing i could make it better what i did yesterday was cliped my way into the middel of my two girls and thinned them pretty good. there was a lot of small branches with only leafs so i took them out and now there is some real good air moveing up to the colas. have i hurt the girls

No, I was going to suggest you do that, but it looked like you had a handle on things. The thinning may set them back a day or 3, but no harm, no foul. Trimming will be easier and it has to help with air circulation. Good thinking.

yea, BENNY now im geting good air circulation. now i have a new question what is two cold for my girls durning the over night hours we have been geting down in the low 40s at night. would it hurt if iput a heater under them. Hey BENNY anything you might want to suggest please feel free to do so.

Plants stop growing with temps in the 40s. If you can keep them a little warmer, it won't hurt.

Latest posts

Back