Learn How Plant Use Nutrients- for beginners and experts alike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebb & flo... all that reading and I still don't know how long you leave the roots flooded, or how long you leave them in the air. What is the risk of them drying up!? What I did get was to fill and drain twice a day which strikes me as not nearly enough.

Most ebb / flow run 1 hour before lights on and 2 hours before lights off. Doc runs a 12 site with a 55 gal res with a 30 gal ATO so he would be the one that would have the best information.

I run mine every 6 hours for 30 minutes and when the water drains it pulls in the oxygen for the roots. you can see the results in my journal

I was confused until the "use a little less of your existing nutes"
then it all fell in to place. What I've seen, with all those individual packages is exciting alright but I'm still learning to walk hahaha, I won't know how much to reduce if I'm not dialed in.
I am hoping you document your RAW regimen though, I'm reluctant to sign up.
the beautiful part is you dont have to use the raw products, the knowledge is what matters, not the product.I am documenting how much and when i use the raw stuff

My process for the second grow which will be all RAW as apposed to just 2 weeks into flower stage for current.
From seedling till now i have been using 1/2 recommended on bottle I use floranova grow and bloom but grow for now so it is around 1.0 ec then i add in the raw ingredients kelp,amino acids, folic acid, vitamin b and phosphorus at recommended amount per packages. The root mass is unreal for each of the plants at transplant to larger bucket.

View attachment rootmass.jpg

nice, im gonna try and check it out. also got a "real" online class tonight and we have a group presentation... will be happy to leave that class as soon as the presentation is over and head over to this one... haha

kelp, amino acids, and phosphorus

That some mighty pretty flowers you going there. Looks like you got her dialed in right. :)

yea easiest thing i ever did, bought an ebb and flow system, watched some videos, and poof :48:

Latest posts

Back