DNA's Lemon Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work jaam, I'm looking forward to getting some DNA genetics at the cup. Skunk is missing from my stable too

First of all, I want to sit in the middle of those plants, then I would like to smoke some of that lemony goodness. You do it right Jaam.

thanks again for the comments... :48: these ladies should be done in a week or so and ill def take some havest pics...

nice buds, i was gifted two dna florida lemons which is half lemon skunk. i hope they turn out at least half as good as yours did.

I saw that cross and it def caught my interest... you gonna run them soon?? would luv to see them before dropping the coin on them.... :48:

I saw that cross and it def caught my interest... you gonna run them soon?? would luv to see them before dropping the coin on them.... :48:
i plan to run one as a mom in my new setup. so here's hoping, but it will be later in the season. i got some outdoor plants at the moment.

Lemon Skunk is perfect for providing a nudge toward being active.

Latest posts

Back