BoysenBerry LED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A shame something so nice has to be burned to get full appreciation.

Absolutely beautiful Hammy, i have a mother plant of her and she wants to bloom under t5 vegging. She just wants to bloom, and i think she has a distinct look in flower.
Really nice shots under the led Hamster Lewis.

nice work hammy---looks like your all in on the LED program---need a couple more ???

Absolutely beautiful Hammy, i have a mother plant of her and she wants to bloom under t5 vegging. She just wants to bloom, and i think she has a distinct look in flower.
Really nice shots under the led Hamster Lewis.

Thanks Rose...I have a Mother Plant of her in my veg tent and it is just growing huge on me. I gotta take cuts and flower her out.

nice work hammy---looks like your all in on the LED program---need a couple more ???

Thanks orange...I don't have the room for more light fixtures. I only grow for the wife and myself so a 4x4 flower tent provides plenty of Dank.

Looks great!! Still a lot of LED skeptics out there but they just haven't opened their eyes and minds enough to see the reality yet. They fuss about the initial investment and don't look at all the positive points. Or they'll go out and get 1 cheap unit and when it doesn't live up to the manufacturer's hype they blame the technology not themselves.
Takes a while to get used to the weird purple glow tho.
Peace, Superman

looks just great hammy. Looking forward to seeing what the LEDs will do for me.

I was just at the High Times Cannabis Cup in San Fran and smoked some bud by some LED growers and it was top shelf. I'm still planning on popping some of the goji og I have. Exotic genetix just gave me a bunch of stuff to run. Not enough space to run everything.

I was just at the High Times Cannabis Cup in San Fran and smoked some bud by some LED growers and it was top shelf. I'm still planning on popping some of the goji og I have. Exotic genetix just gave me a bunch of stuff to run. Not enough space to run everything.

Awesome....love to hear about LED Growers representing. I think the Tech will only get better as Pot Prohibition fizzles out and we get this plant legalized and get some serious Science to look at it. I hear you on the not enough space or time to run everything. I still have loads of beans just sitting because I constantly am lucky enough to get passed some Killer cuts passed my way. I have not bought beans in a long long time. Good luck with the goji og. If it is anything like this cut it should kick ***.

Latest posts

Back